Which team are you going to join for the 4th round?

Clumsy rockyroad1

Your 4th Round team choice  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What team will you join on the 4th round?

I'm leaning really heavily toward the Brutes. They were my third choice in the original sign-ups (behind Thieves and Sway, but Sway won't win this time so I'll just wait for that.). Plus, the BD boards are heavily partial to the Brutes it seems. I also feel that the Awakened might draw people due to popularity that don't necessarily pull their weight as well in the BD.

I'm joining my undead homies. Once I have the avatar and site theme for the Awakened, I might join a different faction and go for the others. But for now, at least until I have the avatar and site theme, as long as their an option, I'll be joining the Awakened.

*sprays Brute-be-Gone!* I hopoe these mini battles will continue like everyone says. Though right after the Thieves won the avatar showed up in the retired avatars in TDN's Avatar Checklist. So if you're able to get these themes and avatars in the future why would it have done that?

I'd prefer the Awakened avatar I think, but I don't care enough to risk losing an avatar again so I'm going with Brute Squad. Maybe next time Awakened!

*sprays Brute-be-Gone!* I hopoe these mini battles will continue like everyone says. Though right after the Thieves won the avatar showed up in the retired avatars in TDN's Avatar Checklist. So if you're able to get these themes and avatars in the future why would it have done that?

It's probably because TDN staff weren't sure if it was a one-time thing or a recurring thing just like the rest of us, so to be on the safe-side they put it in the retired section. That's just my guess though.

Since I discarded all loyalty (seeker) one battle ago, I am gonna stick to the winning side from now on. So....Go Brute!

I am not worried over much about the next couple of round, but I think things are going to get dicey once the best (and most lucky) of us get all the six avatars... assuming the plot is still going on then. It will be a lot harder to choose the winning faction and harder to get the missing avatars.

I suppose I will follow the popular vote and join the Brute Squad as well. I'm not really that into them as a team (I much prefer my Sway ;)) but I would like to keep my avatar winning streak going! So, go Brutes!

If the next skirmish has both Awakened and Seekers (assuming the Brutes win this one), I have a feeling that it will be much harder to pick the winning team...

Well, I've JUST joined the Brute Squad. Seems like the popular pick, though I maintain that I think brute and Sway faction leaders are easier to beat. LOL

I'd been theorizing that this would be like some other game sites having guild battles for rank and perks. I kinda like this faction system because it's always changing and no single guild can acquire massive power since the factions are always changing. That being said, I'm not a fan of fighting 4 days, boon for only 7 days, and then a 3 or so day Truce before the battling begins again. For 4 days of battling, they could've made it 2 weeks of boons. ;) Or something like that. A game I used to play, had a guild rank battle once a week. Same enemies, same difficulty settings. But that only lasts one HOUR. And if you rank, you got perks based on your rank for a week. I'm thinking a shorter fighting period to earn the boons would be nice, at least. ;)

As for Neopets doing something similar to our sites with guild or rank battles, I think it's MTV trying to stay relevent and increase interest in the BD after they went through all the trouble of redesigning it. ;)

Gotta say, it worked. LOL I've done about 6 times the battles I did in 8 and a half (or so) years the original BD was up since I joined, most of those for the war. lol

Good luck to everyone!