Altador's Cup Predictions

Hey guys, I was wondering and I tought about two questions to make over here:

1 - Who do you think is going to win?

2 - What place do you think your team is going to be?

My answers:

1 - I think that either Meridell or Krawk Island.

2 - Well, my team is Krawk Island so I think that I already answered it.

Tell me your answers, reply to this topic.

Thanks guys.

Here you go fellow member of Krawk Island (hopefully for life)

1. Krawk Island

2. Maraqua

3. Meridell

4. Lost Desert

5. Darigan Citadel

6. Mystery Island

7. Kiko Lake

8. Kreludor

9. Haunted Woods

10. Tyrannia

11. Roo Island

12. Shenkuu

13. Virtupets

14. Terror Mountain

15. Brightvale

16. Moltara

17. Altador

18. Faerieland

There you go, KRAWK ISLAND FOR LIFE!!!

Naturally, players of the Big 5 will predict their team to win. As a player who is not apart of a B5 team, and at risk of the ~TDN favours Maraqua~ cries, I really think this could be Maraqua's year.

As for the second question, I hope my team (Shenkuu) finishes 10th. I'd be thrilled with that but I'm thinking we'll actually place around 13th. We're a lot smaller than we used to be but I still believe we can be a top 10 team.

Shenkuu used to be a lot better, that's a fact

Naturally, players of the Big 5 will predict their team to win. As a player who is not apart of a B5 team, and at risk of the ~TDN favours Maraqua~ cries, I really think this could be Maraqua's year.

As for the second question, I hope my team (Shenkuu) finishes 10th. I'd be thrilled with that but I'm thinking we'll actually place around 13th. We're a lot smaller than we used to be but I still believe we can be a top 10 team.

I agree with you. Maraqua is a great team and it is truly to be feared and Shenkuu used to be a lot better, that's a fact. I remember that in the II, III and IV cup Shenkuu was one of the best teams then from V cup till now the team got a lot worse but they still have potential. Don't lose hope!!

Thanks

Here you go fellow member of Krawk Island (hopefully for life)

1. Krawk Island

2. Maraqua

3. Meridell

4. Lost Desert

5. Darigan Citadel

6. Mystery Island

7. Kiko Lake

8. Kreludor

9. Haunted Woods

10. Tyrannia

11. Roo Island

12. Shenkuu

13. Virtupets

14. Terror Mountain

15. Brightvale

16. Moltara

17. Altador

18. Faerieland

There you go, KRAWK ISLAND FOR LIFE!!!

KRAWK ISLAND FOR LIFE!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Who are the Big 5 anyways, is it DC, KI, KR, LD, and MQ?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Welp, since DC is one of my secret loves, I'm kinda rooting for them to win again this year. Is it likely? Who knows. It largely depends on how they decided to organized the tournament this year. All I know is that I don't want Kreludor to drop too far. As for the big 5...who knows. Dc and KI are definitely part of it, but depending on who you ask MI and MD are part of it too.

Heres my predictions

1. Mystery Island: Well Meridell is changing so i don't know what will happen so I'm putting mystery island in first because they made a strong comeback in AC VII.

2. Krawk Island: Strong team but last year they did not place on podium last year kinda okay but i think they will place this year.

3. Lost Desert: This was not my intention but they did better last year. Krawk island might place here but i think it will be a better prediction.

4. Meridell: They will need to get used to their new player. Thanks why they are kinda low.

5. Darigan Citadel: They are strong but the higher ones are stronger, They are the last of the three in my " Focus Group." ( Lost Desert, Krawk island, Darigan Citadel)

6. Kiko Lake: Getting better but the other ones are higher, Same place as last year.

7. Maraqua: This team was good in AC VI but died down last year. This is the first team in middle of the pack.

8. Kreludor: Two words, The Curse.

9. Tyrannia: Good team but they are not as good as my previous players.

10. Roo Island: Don't see why they can't take 10th.

11 Haunted Woods: I don't see them going in to 12th place but 11th is okay.

12. Terror Mountain: Well they are okay but i think they will improve.

13. Shenkuu: they are good but i don't see them regaining their places this year.

14. Virtupets: they got lucky in AC VI but they are not as good as they were in AC VI.

15. Moltara: They can advance more and over time they can win ( In AC XX)

16. Brightvale: They are losing their momentum. I don't think they will get better but get worse.

17. Altador: Well they aren't that good but better then Faerieland

18. Faerieland: Lost the most momentum is the main reason but they got beat up last year and my team ( Lost Desert) did not face them and they still came in last. :I

That's all hope you enjoyed!

101577.png

ld.jpg

Here's my predictions for ACVIII.

http://www.neopets.com/~grarrl_genius_6958

I tried my best to explain my predictions for this years cup, but really, anything can happen. So feel free to agree or disagree :p

1) Maraqua (Mainly because I think TNT isn't gonna let 1 team win twice for a while) Also Meridell is getting a lot of freeloaders and they have a good chance.
2) Krawk Island (Lost tons of their freeloaders by placing seventh last year. Time to rebound!)
3) Meridell (They might gain an All-star group, but they are also gaining freeloaders)
4) Darigan Citadel (Really I don't need to explain this. :P Steady All-Stars, Steady freeloaders)
5) Kiko Lake (My favorite Prediction. I think they will be really good up till the end of the cup and then start falling down to the second tier.)
6) Lost desert (Not saying they are bad but they had it easy last cup. :P They should hold into second tier)
7) Roo Island (I have hopes for them. This is the year that they will show whether they could rise to the powerhouse they were or this will be their demise!)
8) Tyrannia (Unsure about this. They aren't very consistent but they have what it takes.)
9) Mystery Island ( They will lose Stealth and gain freeloaders)
10) Kreludor (Winners Cure.)
11) Virtuepets (Slowly will rise back up)
12) Brightvale (They are getting attention. They might get into the second tier if an All Star Group picks them)
13) Terror Mountain (An average team. Needs to gain some dedicated players)
14) Shenkuu (Sorry Shenkuu fans. They have lost powerhouse title. I could see them from 9th-16th really.)
15) Molatra (They are rising slowly. Soon they might be able to lead the third tier)
16) Altador (They have what it takes to beat the haunties)
17) Haunted Woods (Champs in AC 1 and did okay in AC 2 but then started falling) They didn't deserve 9th last year and we know that. :P)
18) Faerie Land (Too many people interested in the theme that just don't play. :( )
Feel free to comment, bash, yell, etc. :D

I'm rooting for Krawk Island! This will be my first Altador Cup so I'm super excited to see what it's all about. I looked at the stats from the previous Altador Cups and I think that Krawk Island has a pretty good team and a pretty good chance of doing well this year! But mostly I'm just looking forward to having lots of fun

Altador Cup sign-ups starts in less than 24 hours! LET'S GO KRAWK ISLAND! :dance:

Unfortunately, the winner will be the team that Neo[Removed] supports. That is why Meridell finished 3rd last year out of nowhere.

---

Not necessarily. All star groups such as Stealth and Sotac are big. I know who stealth is joining but I shouldn't blow their secret. :P

Please do. I hate losing :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Since most people picked teams, I'll spill. I didn't join them but Stealth is likely joining Altador. Shocker. :O My friend is on Stealth.

Same. I feel like we can place higher than 13th tho.