AC 2013 Questionnaire!

1: Will this be your first AC? If not, how many ACs will this make for you?

This will be my second AC.
2: Are you joining the same team as you did last year? If not, where will you go?

Of course I'll be sticking with Haunted Woods. Haunties gonna haunt.
3: What are you most looking forward to this year?

The prizes and trophy I'm going to get.
4: Who do you think has the best chance of winning?

One of the teams?
5: What rival team are you most looking forward to playing against?

Anyone who doesn't have a Kiko. I mistook one for the ball a few times.
6: Any AC goals? What are they?

Get All-Star and then some.
7: A change you're hoping they made to the event?

Give Haunted Woods a handicap so they win? j/k I've only done one AC, so I don't have much to compare/contrast regarding what I liked or not.

8: Something you're dreading?

Slushie Slinger. I hate that game.

1: Will this be your first AC? If not, how many ACs will this make for you? Yes, first time!!
2: Are you joining the same team as you did last year? If not, where will you go? Not sure yet (any help??)
3: What are you most looking forward to this year? Just participating!
4: Who do you think has the best chance of winning? No idea, so many teams!!
5: What rival team are you most looking forward to playing against? Sorry for all the NO IDEA answers, but I am sooo new to the AC.
6: Any AC goals? What are they? Participate and help whatever team I decide to join!
7: A change you're hoping they made to the event? Not sure of any issues from before so anything that makes it more fun!!

8: Something you're dreading? Catching up to everyone who already knows how to play!

1: Will this be your first AC? If not, how many ACs will this make for you? This will be my fifth AC cup but for different accounts, started at one account, but then it got frozen so i created another one, if I count the number of cups I played of both accounts, it will be my fifth AC cup.

2: Are you joining the same team as you did last year? If not, where will you go? Yes, Krawk Island Forever!!

3: What are you most looking forward to this year? Making a good cup, I didn't went good in both last cups so I want to do a great cup this year. And getting good prizes.

4: Who do you think has the best chance of winning? I dont know, there are many strong teams but I think that Meridell has a chance, Maraqua as well, Darigan too and Krawk Island(of course) has a lot of chance this year too.

5: What rival team are you most looking forward to playing against? I want to play against all teams but there is three teams I want to play and win for good: Meridell, Citadel of Darigan and Kreludor.

6: Any AC goals? What are they? Getting to the All-Star rank for the first time, helping my team to win and doing to better at that game I don't remember the name where you need to make some juices, I don't know. Haha.

7: A change you're hoping they made to the event? I don't think there's nothing to be changed! It's perfect, there are some bugs and lags sometimes but nothing that gets on my nerves.

8: Something you're dreading? Losing the cup maybe and that game where you have to make juices, i don't know the name, but mostly losing the cup. I want Krawk Island to be the first team to be champion twice and I think we have a good chance.

Thanks guys.

1: Will this be your first AC? If not, how many ACs will this make for you? Yes, first time!!

2: Are you joining the same team as you did last year? If not, where will you go? Not sure yet (any help??)

5: What rival team are you most looking forward to playing against? Sorry for all the NO IDEA answers, but I am sooo new to the AC.

6: Any AC goals? What are they? Participate and help whatever team I decide to join!

7: A change you're hoping they made to the event? Not sure of any issues from before so anything that makes it more fun!!

8: Something you're dreading? Catching up to everyone who already knows how to play!

When it comes to picking teams, it depends a lot on the type of person you are. Are you the type to join a new team every year or do you want to find a team that you'll stay loyal to? Either way, you should check out all of the teams and their profiles (when they're all out). See which team has the best colors, which team has the most awesome players, which team has the coolest fanbase to you. You have quite a while to look around and decide, so don't rush a choice! Good luck to you in your first AC! :D

This will be my 4th year.

2: Are you joining the same team as you did last year? If not, where will you go?

I'm sticking with Maraqua -- same as the previous 3.

Honestly, it being over. I'm getting a little worn out on the AC.

Eh, I don't pay attention to this. At all.

I always like Faerieland for some reason.

Rank 10 -- I almost made it last year, but last year I also had less distractions/homework.

Anything to freshen it up a little! It's getting stale.

Changes. (Yes, I know what I just said above) People whine at us when it changes, and we're not TNT!

Bubbleline has very good advice!

Personally, when I joined Kreludor last year for my first AC, I didn't even realise that there were massive fanbases for the teams (I should have guessed though, LOL!). I chose Kreludor because I love space. I'm a giant nerd, and playing for the moon just really appealed to me. Also, the team captain was an awesome ginger lady Gnorbu, which I really liked.

If you already have a preference for any of the lands, maybe go for them. If you like zombies, play for the Haunted Woods- stuff like that! You are totally allowed to switch teams every year if you want to. Maybe wait until all the team profiles are out, and read through them all, and see if one of the players catches your eye (like Derlyn did for me!) and draws you towards that team.

And really, if none of them do strike your fancy, and you're still completely undecided- you can just pick at random. ;) Don't worry though- there is never a wrong choice. Even if you lose, you get a trophy, and you get points based on how much you did- not on how well your team did. So have fun!

1: This will be my first one ever! As I joined neo around this time last year, but didn't really start playing until right after the last AC.
2: Are you joining the same team as you did last year? If not, where will you go? I have NO IDEA which team to join.
3: What are you most looking forward to this year? I have NO IDEA how this works or what to look forward to, lol.
4: Who do you think has the best chance of winning? NO IDEA. This is getting repetitive. xD
5: What rival team are you most looking forward to playing against? >.>
6: Any AC goals? What are they? <.<
7: A change you're hoping they made to the event? ......

8: Something you're dreading? ......

Gaw, I feel like a newb all over again. I have no idea how hard this is going to be or if I'm even going to be able to participate. I don't know what the heck is going on except that everyone is excited, for what? IDK! Lol. Guess I need to research this more.

1: This will be my first one ever! As I joined neo around this time last year, but didn't really start playing until right after the last AC.

2: Are you joining the same team as you did last year? If not, where will you go? I have NO IDEA which team to join.

3: What are you most looking forward to this year? I have NO IDEA how this works or what to look forward to, lol.

4: Who do you think has the best chance of winning? NO IDEA. This is getting repetitive. xD

5: What rival team are you most looking forward to playing against? >.>

6: Any AC goals? What are they? <.<

7: A change you're hoping they made to the event? ......

8: Something you're dreading? ......

Gaw, I feel like a newb all over again. I have no idea how hard this is going to be or if I'm even going to be able to participate. I don't know what the heck is going on except that everyone is excited, for what? IDK! Lol. Guess I need to research this more.

Hahaha, awww, hun, don't worry about it! If it makes you feel better, I felt EXACTLY the same way last year!

The games themselves aren't hard (the main one is YooYooBall, and then there are three side games that are much easier, but are worth less points)- the most difficult part is playing them for hours a day for a month. XD It's so exciting staying up late at night (or not,LOL) and finding out how your team did the day before- if your playing YooYooball 100 times the day before was worth it or not. :)

You should go take a look at the TDN page for the AC. It may help answer some questions, and get you ramped up! :D

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-cup/index/

It has the history, team profiles, guides to the games so you know what you're getting in for, etc.

This will be my 6th year! I'm feeling old, and I'm only 14! XD

Yup! Darigan Citadel for the Cup!

Playing in the cup, and all the midnight updates. XD

Darigan Citadel of course, but I also think Meridell and Krawk Island have a good chance.

Kreludor, we need revenge.

To make All-star, but that probably won't happen.

If they keep the bracket system, I hope they improve it.

Midnight updates, and lack of sleep. XD

This is my sixth(?) AC. I played three times on a different account when this was my side, and this will be my third Cup on this account.

I am sticking with Maraqua.

My favorite part of the cup is checking in every day to see how my team did the day before and finding out the strategy for the new opponent.

I'd love for it to be Maraqua's year, but I wouldn't be shocked if our morale is still too low from last year. I think it will either be Meridell or Krwak Island.

After last year, I just want to play Brightvale, Terror Mountain, and Lost Desert, who I don't remember us getting to play.

I would really like to make it to All-Star twice in a row.

Bracket system

I'm really hoping that the complaints last year will be enough to get TNT to change to any other way of doing the cup, but I'm still dreading the possibility we'll be stuck with it again.

Let's do this!

I don't even know how many I've played because some years I've missed it when I've taken a bit of a break from neo.

I seem to change teams every year :P I'm so useless.

New prizes perhaps? :)

I have a slight feeling Krawk Island may have the best chance.

Kiko Lake. I think they are funny!

To get All Star, I was SO CLOSE last year.

Bracket system possibly.

I agree with hrtbrk, I'm dreading the whole entire thing :P

I've been on AC since AC 5.

Sticking with Roo Island. :P

Becoming an all-star. :O
Depends. Rumors are an all-star group is trying to figure which team could win twice with the help to see if AC is rigged so they will be joining VP or RI. I can see KL or MD winning this year.
Darigan Citadel. Haha hopefully we could beat em a few times like in AC 2,3, and 5.

Too win of course. :P

Bring back DRR. Tired of people saying that HW could get into 5th because they got 9th last year and predicting RI bad because of broken brackets. -.-

That TNT will take advice.

This is my 7th AC.

Kreludor Forever! As long as Derlyn is on it.

Potentially breaking the Winner's Curse!

Kreludor! :D

Either Meridell or Darigan Citadel. They're both good teams.

I say Shenkuu (because they're my former team, and I didn't want to play against them this year because of the whole bracket thing) is a team I want to play against.

Rank Ten. That's all.

The SRR or something other than this stupid bracket system.

The potentiality that we son't break the winner's curse. :sad02:

The possibility that we'll have the stupid bracket system again.

1: Will this be your first AC? If not, how many ACs will this make for you? Nope, this is like my 5th.
2: Are you joining the same team as you did last year? If not, where will you go? Yep I'm a loyal supporter of my team, Go Haunted Woods!
3: What are you most looking forward to this year? I'm just looking forward to playing and seeing all of the discussions.
4: Who do you think has the best chance of winning? Honestly, I think anyone has a fair chance as long as everyone plays hard and has fun.
5: What rival team are you most looking forward to playing against? No one in particular.
6: Any AC goals? What are they? To get any rank from rank 9 to All-Star!
7: A change you're hoping they made to the event? The bracket system from last year was wonky and I hope they change it. I also hope they bring back the achievement system. That helped give me motivation to keep playing.

8: Something you're dreading? The only things I'm dreading is not having enough time during the day to play or my router breaks down or my computer breaks down and I can't play. All of which are unfortunately, likely to happen.

1: Will this be your first AC? If not, how many ACs will this make for you? Número Seis, not counting the first two, when I was basically a freeloader.0

2: Are you joining the same team as you did last year? If not, where will you go? Yes, Brightvale for the second year.

3: What are you most looking forward to this year? The community.

4: Who do you think has the best chance of winning this year? Meridell, Krawk Island or Darigan Citadel.

5: What rival team are you most looking forward to playing against? IDK, I guess DC?

6: Any AC goals? What are they? Rank 15.

7: A change you're hoping they made to the event? Bye bye brackets, PLEASE!

8: Something you're dreading? Random brackets AGAIN.

1: I'm on my sixth playing of the AC!
2: I'm joining the Lost Desert like I always have.
3: I'm looking to see who the new powerhouses might be! I love seeing that one team that comes out of nowhere and does awesome.
4: I'm feeling Meridell or Maraqua. They've always fought so hard.
5: KI and DC are always a hoot to play, and Kreludor especially after their victory.
6: My goals are always to have better stats than the year before. I always plan on All-Star but never reach it, so maybe this time is my chance.
7: I really hope they make it a lot more fair for the smaller teams that are playing. Also maybe a new game to play?

8: I dread the glitches DX

1: Will this be your first AC? If not, how many ACs will this make for you? - The first!
2: Are you joining the same team as you did last year? If not, where will you go? - Faerieland!
3: What are you most looking forward to this year? - Figuring out what the AC even is. Is it like a battledome event?
4: Who do you think has the best chance of winning? - Faerieland.
5: What rival team are you most looking forward to playing against? - Lost Desert.
6: Any AC goals? What are they? - To win something :D
7: A change you're hoping they made to the event? 8: Something you're dreading? - Never figuring out what AC is :P

1. I played the very first AC when I was a little kid, then quit Neopets till now, so its my second AC.

2. Joined Brightvale iirc, definitely won't go for the same team, though I'm still considering on who. Shenkuu, maybe...

3. Trying the revamps to the game I read about. AC1 was... basic, to say the least.

4. *shrug*

5. No rivals for me yet.

6. To win something, yep.

7. Nothing, since I don't know last year's AC.

8. Not contributing enough to my team, probably

> I've played in all the ACs, but this will be my 3rd real AC participation... if that makes sense.

> Yup. Will stick with the ninjas for at least one more year. Was tempted to join Terror Mountain tho.

> Seeing how many games I'll be playing since I just moved to the US so I'll have a lot of time on my hands compared to the previous years.

> You can never know for sure. Although something tells me it'll be either DC, Krawk, Tyrannia or Altador. I have no idea why I included Altador tho.

> LD or KI.

> Definitely to level up higher than Level 9. I've been stuck at L9 for 2 years straight now.

> A /proper/ home-and-away format. They mentioned a change regarding home-and-away, but I doubt it's what I had in mind.

> The possibility of another 3rd tier finish.

1: This will be the second cup I participate in properly. About 3 or 4 years ago I played a cup properly and last year I only half-heartedly participated.
2: I'm going with Krawk Island for the second time.
3: I love the games, so I'm really looking forward to playing them again.
4: I'm hoping Krawk Island win and intend to make that as realistic as possible!
5: I'm looking forward to playing all of the teams!
6: As for goals, I'm planning to play as much Slushie Slinger as possible each day, before I get distracted by the other games. SS really lets Krawk Island down.
7: I didn't like the format last year, I hope they make changes to that.

8: I'm dreadin failing my exams because I spent too much time playing YYB!!

I've played in all of them!

I'm joining Maraqua again this year, but before last year, I was always Krawk Island!

Hopefully winning and some awesome prizes. I mean, if Maraqua wins we get Maraquan Paint Brushes, right?

I'd always place my money on Krawk Island. They're the most consistent team there is, but I think Meridell could be a dark horse just based on the support on the neoboards.

Roo Island, Krawk Island and Darigan are always the toughest. That's when crunch time kicks in.

Just to exceed my records from last year and hopefully earn enough points for a few decent prizes.

Good prizes, of course!

Late nights crunching and getting frustrated with YYB. I can play SS until the cows come home, but YYB gets to me. Oh and the finger cramps in MSN, augh :mellow:

I've been around for all the ACs, but this will be my sixth time participating.

I've been on Kreludor since AC IV, but this year I am joining Tyrannia!

Chatting on the boards and watching the team scores accumulate. I've always loved gathering as many points as I can for a score dump.

I'm really not sure this year...

Kreludor! I'm still a big fan of this team and they're a force to be reckoned with.

To make All-Star. I managed to get there in cups IV and V but real life got in the way after that. I'm hoping to have the few hours each day to dedicate to YYB this year.

Not really, as long as the bracket system makes sense.

I feel bad if I don't contribute in all the games, so I am dreading playing MSN. It makes my arms hurt and the sound of banging keys wakes people up (I tend to play early in the morning before work). I also always have the nagging feeling that it is going to destroy my keyboard...

Hello, folks! It's getting to be that time again and I know some of us are getting pumped, so I figured I'd stick you all with yet another questionnaire!

That is all! A short questionnaire to get our AC juices flowing!

1.I think this'll be my fifth or sixth...

2.Of course I am! Terror Mountain all the way!

3.Terror Mountain's successes.

4.Meridell

5.Moltara

6.To get All-Stars again, possibly even Double All Star!

7.Go back to the double round-robin style

8.Terror Mountain's losses. :(

1: Will this be your first AC? If not, how many ACs will this make for you? Nope! I missed a couple along the way but I believe this is my 5th.
2: Are you joining the same team as you did last year? If not, where will you go? Of course! DC for life.
3: What are you most looking forward to this year? Slushie Slinger. Love that game!
4: Who do you think has the best chance of winning? DC.
5: What rival team are you most looking forward to playing against? Hmmm not sure.
6: Any AC goals? What are they? Just to contribute enough to my team to help out.
7: A change you're hoping they made to the event? Nothing really. A new game would be cool though.

8: Something you're dreading? YYB.

This will be first AC and I'm super excited!

Since I didn't play last year, I looked at some stats and decided that Krawk Island would be the team I wanted to be on!

I'm looking forward to playing lots of games and getting lots of points!

Krawk Island of course!

All of them!

I want to be higher than rank one by the end of it

Don't know what it was like in previous years so I can't really say

Being horrible at all the games and not getting any points for my team..