Daily Faerie Quests Are Back!!

hrtbrk

I love that this has returned, now I don't have to wait a month or go out to Best Buy and buy a NC card. I like how every day Queen Fyora gives you a free item for doing the quests everyday. I recommend visiting the page first thing in the morning and sell it right after so that you sell the freebie before everyone gets it and the price drops by 80%.

Everyone gets the same item? I thought it was random from a pool of available items- I got an Alkenore today. What about everyone else?

Well this is exciting. :) Glad I didn't miss out. Today I got an awesome looking book called "wingless" (I had no idea we got a daily prize! ^_^) and got a fire faerie quest but the item cost me 15,000np's so I deleted it. :/ Yesterdays quest cost me 12k, ouch. I don't think I'll be doing that again unless it's under a certain amount of np's because I have a lab rat as a BD pet (and not a very good one at that) so I could easily train him at the academy for much cheaper.

Still holding out for an FFQ! Never had one before so it would be quite exciting. :D

The only other useless quest that isn't Delina is the Air Faerie. Which is who I got today, and there is no way of preventing her. :( Luckily I get her the least.

Wow, a lot of people got FFQs today!! Congratulations!

*facepalms and slowly shakes head*

I just... I just completed the quest with a pet that I adopted solely for an avatar. Goodbye strength increase.

*sigh*

The only other useless quest that isn't Delina is the Air Faerie. Which is who I got today, and there is no way of preventing her. :( Luckily I get her the least.

Wow, a lot of people got FFQs today!! Congratulations!

I rather have her than faeries that ask for to expensive items... like I am going to buy something worth 600k to complete a quest -.-"

I agree. I haven't had anything worth 600k but so far all in the 15-20k range. D: It's kind of getting on my nerves because I'm still training at the academy so I'd be losing NP's by doing the quests, not saving. Ah, well. Hope I have better luck soon. Congrats to everyone who got an FFQ! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for one. <3

I was so pumped for this event... and then I got Delina two days in a row. :mellow: I had no idea about the language change thing, I'll remember to do that tomorrow.

I got a fire faerie quest today (only 1100 NP, woot!) and a cute little petpet (a kimbi). The only Delfina quest I've gotten has been a "bonus" quest after my regular one (I turned her down). The Chinese-language trick seems to be working so far.

Ah! I got a Dark Faerie quest which is awesome but because I zapped my main pet with the lab ray so much her HP are so high and all the other stats are so low I've been training her level for ages just so I can train everything else :( I would love to finally have all the other stats up to a decent level.

I did get a bonus quest from Delina too but there's no way I'm doing that.

Last time the Daily quests were going on I got 2 FFQs, I'm hoping to get one this time, aha.

Don't forget to check your actives before completing the quests, we don't want to waste bonuses!

Today I got an earth quest. Streams of light were 1700-5000 NP, but I remembered that the magic shop is often full of stuff, so I checked. Sure enough, 3 streams of light for 600-something. I haggled down to 463. :) And got a nice strength boost. At this rate, I should get to the 700 str and def boost within the month. Yay, faerie festival!

Bonus item: orb of the light faerie

ANOTHER Air Faerie.....so I basically got nothing today. I'm wondering if she is the replacement for what would have been a Delina quest since I keep changing the language to avoid her.

I rather have her than faeries that ask for to expensive items... like I am going to buy something worth 600k to complete a quest -.-"

That's a good point.....unless it was the Fountain Faerie XD THEN maybe it'd be worth doing.....I remember getting a quest from Fyora and she was asking for an item worth over 400k. Had to abandon the quest.

I got an Air Faerie quest today (for the third time in a row!), and the item she asks for is about 20k. Too much to pay for a movement point!