New Maraquan Petpet Species!

hrtbrk

It's so cute! I think I want one. Could be a good companion for my Uni. I also can't wait to see more colours, but in the meantime, the unpainted one is my fave. The brown looks nice, too.

So adorable, but I don't have any pet to attach it to.

The petpet used to be part of Y7 April Fools!

Oh wow, that's cool. I think it looks better than the Leofinn... But it looks like quite a few petpets were taken from this list. :D

Aww, an entire new petpet species? That's fun! It does look somewhat of a lion-fish, something of Maraqua's version of a Noil. Maybe they'll release more petpets off their April Fool's list xD

I was just going to say, it reminds me of a Maraquan Noil. They are very cute though, I think I like the original best :)

So adorable, but I don't have any pet to attach it to.

The petpet used to be part of Y7 April Fools!

I like this design even though I haven't really got anything to attach it to. I'd collect it though.

I hope they continue to take things from this list. There seem to be quite a few cool designs here they've not yet used.

I like this design even though I haven't really got anything to attach it to. I'd collect it though.

I hope they continue to take things from this list. There seem to be quite a few cool designs here they've not yet used.

Definitely! As long as they don't pick out the creepy spider thing. Just looking at that is enough to make my skin crawl. D: Thank god the Spyder isn't any more realistic!

Definitely! As long as they don't pick out the creepy spider thing. Just looking at that is enough to make my skin crawl. D: Thank god the Spyder isn't any more realistic!

Oh my gosh, that one is so creepy! Although, I think it would make a really good petpetpet. A small version would be better, I'd probably get it.

Oh my gosh, that one is so creepy! Although, I think it would make a really good petpetpet. A small version would be better, I'd probably get it.

As long as it's so small I can't see its legs! XD Spiders are a huge phobia of mine, lol.

Awe oh no :( They can just take the legs off completely then and make the petpetpet a teeny, weeny black ball with bright green eyes.

Haha, that could work! That might even be cute. ^_^

Aw my gosh isn't this just the cutest thing ever. n_n I quite like the original colour and the brown is also nice!