Obelisk War Prizes

Yes, please let us know which specific items you might need help testing! I don't actually want to buy the shovel (unless it's good) but if no one else wants to buy it, I'll definitely get on it.

I'm thinking about the Shovel. Amazing prizes, deflations of boatloads items.

What have I done? I have led gentle scholars into strife and chaos. Yet our cause was noble and necessary... I only wish that being right always led to success. There are dark days ahead of us. We have salvaged a few things from the field. Please choose your rewards.

Warmonger
607,016 Points

We are still inquiring info about all of the items. From what we've seen, the shovel reflects 9 icons but seems like it should do more.

We have some items that we are already testing but please feel free to help in any way you feel comfortable :)

We are still inquiring info about all of the items. From what we've seen, the shovel reflects 9 icons but seems like it should do more.

We have some items that we are already testing but please feel free to help in any way you feel comfortable :)

I am a beginner with battledome stuff, does 9 icons mean it is good? And how expensive are similar weapons?, thanks :)

Just got word that there's a glitch hopping around...some people's prizes are disappearing. So far, I've only heard it with plushies, but be careful, everyone...

EDIT: Bought the Fancy Dress Armour; testing it now.

ANOTHER EDIT: Okay, Fancy Dress Armour is officially terrible :P 3 earth defense, 3 physical. Does not appear to do anything else.

ANOTHER LAST EDIT: I TAKE IT BACK...it does appear to do something else! 5 fire.

I HAVE BROUGHT SHAME UPON MY NEOPETS ACCOUNT.

Or something.

I was wrong. Fancy Dress Armour defends 3 physical, 3 earth, AND 5 FIRE.

Allegedly, Galems Cloak defends 3 air, 3 water, and 5 dark. Try it against someone who uses dark and see what happens.

+60 hp???? Tempting, tempting, tempting.

9 reflective icons would be interesting, as there is nothing in that class. Are we sure it is not a percentage reflector?

Reflected icons are very interesting, while some might say, 9 attack icons so what, you have to understand that it takes 9 of your opponents attack, then returns it to your opponent. Therefore, a reflector works as a 9 icon shield and a 9 icon weapon at the same time. No, not really, as it depends that your foe using the appropriate icons, than the opportunity cost in game theory therefore greatly reduces the potential gain.

Yay! Prize shop is open?! How long has it been open? Lol. Well, I'm quite excited. Thank you as always TDN, I never would have known without this post. xD Glad I popped in today.

Hey guys. Can you tell me which 100k weapon is more worth buying ? I already bought the Brains , but IDK if i should buy the ring or anything else ?

+60 hp???? Tempting, tempting, tempting.

9 reflective icons would be interesting, as there is nothing in that class. Are we sure it is not a percentage reflector?

Reflected icons are very interesting, while some might say, 9 attack icons so what, you have to understand that it takes 9 of your opponents attack, then returns it to your opponent. Therefore, a reflector works as a 9 icon shield and a 9 icon weapon at the same time. No, not really, as it depends that your foe using the appropriate icons, than the opportunity cost in game theory therefore greatly reduces the potential gain.

According to JN, Shovel reflects 50% earth as fire.

Rejuvenating Jar of Brains will net me a lot of NP.

MaskedBeast: At this point it looks like the Ring of the Sway (at 11 icons not too impressive itself) is probably the best offensive weapon in a very weak cast. Unless someone discovers some secret awesomeness she shovel does... 50% earth reflected as fire is pretty underwhelming.

Can anyone else hear the Greater Healing Scroll owners screaming?

Rejuvenating jar of Brains is +60HP.

Limited use, however

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Quotes do not contribute to the word count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Limited use, however

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Quotes do not contribute to the word count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

What do you mean by limited use? Healing items are always (in my experience) one use per battle - or do you mean that the item is fragile and will "break" and become totally unusable after so many battles?

Limited use, however

Limited Use means Once Per Battle. So it's the same as other healing items. If it has a chance of breaking forever, the description should say Fragile.

So, I'm relatively new to the whole battledoming thing.

I currently have Hanso's Charisma Charm, Ylana's Blaster, Scroll of the Wise, Greater Healing Scroll, and a leaf sheild as my "good" weapons. I also have about 145k points to spend. What would you recommend I get? I only do 1-player battles, usually during wars.

Ms. Fluffy, I assume you mean which of the new weapons.

I would not give any of them glowing recommendations at this time. If hard pressed I would suggest Rejuvenating Jar of Brains although it only has a small advantage over GHS. YB does more damage than any of the current prizes, most only match Scroll of the Wise in terms of attack, dual duty or defense. Many people have suggested Ring of the Sway, there is merit to this in 1-player as few have shields that can handle light and not many can handle dark. Still, it is a small tactical advantage.

I wouldn't mind a Wand of lameness, as it is a moderate fire blocker, but earth is often blocked leaving you with only three air icons. Yet, that is me, I have a huge arsenal for situational battles.

My own faction's signiture weapon, someone must really hate Seekers as it is a total waste of points, as massive light is rare in 1-player. If you are going to battle the Space Fae, you need something better than an umbrella.

My advice, is have patience. You have a good battleset, wait until prices have stablized. You'll likely find it is better to claim paintbrushes, and then sell them to get better weapons