Scores Galore Is BACK!

hrtbrk

There aren't many games I care to play. Kass Basher, Fashion Fever and Catch the Petpet are all I play because I'm too impatient for any other games.

I care more about the other news about the plot prizes being released soon. But the editoial that said soon too. And I got my hopes up will the maintenance even though I know they didn't say it was related to the plot prizes. So I'm trying not to get my hopes up this time.

This is a nice surprise- maybe I'll actually play some games this week? XD

This is a nice surprise- maybe I'll actually play some games this week? XD

Perhaps I will too! I almost never play flash games, plus I'm on my mom's old computer (which is Tyrannia-old and lags really bad on most games) so I might, if I have free time.

On the news now:

"*An official-looking Neopet approaches* - Ahem! We have cleared up a few issues that were keeping us from releasing the war prize shop. We expect to have it open quite soon as long as the Obelisk doesn't get covered back up in dirt first."

I'm happy about this Scores Galore thing... I haven't seen it before on the site.

I make most of my NP through games, so this is great! The only thing I don't like is the countdown timer on the right side of the screen while I'm trying to play... it makes it hard to concentrate on the game. :laughingsmiley:

*sigh* Of course this starts as I'm off on a little hiatus (being consumed by Dragon's Dogma). Meh, I can afford to miss it. My main income comes from restocking and Key Quest. Good luck to all of you gamers, though.

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't much of a gamer myself until I herd about scores galore, except a few games of course. Although I did notice, sense its ended the scores were lowered or heightened or something....for instance on 200m peanut dash. I used to know I needed to get at least 875 game points total (in all three runs for a single score of 875 or more) in order to get 1000 np but now just playing after not in quite a few days sense scores galore started and ended (I needed a break ...*type,click,type,type ahhh click click*o_O; *phew*) it seems as though I need to get much more in order to achieve that. has anyone noticed and/or experienced the same thing or am I just crazy from all the gaming I'm not used to 8p