Battledome Problem

That happens to me occasionally, but never all the time. Are you using an old computer or operating system? My mom's old computer doesn't even show a "VICTORY!" screen when I win, which is annoying.

edit: *win. Why am I stupid today. :P

That happens to me occasionally, but never all the time. Are you using an old computer or operating system? My mom's old computer doesn't even show a "VICTORY!" screen when I lose, which is annoying.

Is it ever supposed to show a 'victory' message when you lose? :p

This only happens to me some times too, not all the time. If it really never shows it, maybe try using a different browser?

It's usually software I think, old computers can't display things too well and TNT stated that the new Battledome isn't compatible with IE8.

Is it ever supposed to show a 'victory' message when you lose? :P

*when I win. Sorry. xD

I'm tired today. No more staying up until 11:30 on a school night for me. 83

Yes, this happens to me 100% of the time in IE 9 and IE 10. (It's only IE 8 that TNT stated wasn't supported, so that makes this a problem they should address before coming out of beta.) It does give me the Draw/Loss screens, though. I have a brand new laptop and have tried disabling ad blockers, etc. The strange thing is that this started being an issue shortly before the Obelisk War. It was fine in IE 9 when the BD beta started.

In my opinion, Neopets was designing the new battledome more for the future than functionality now. It seems designed more to prevent having to design it again later than work perfectly now. It is possible that you may not have the processing capabilities for the battledome to run perfectly no matter what browser you use. TNT might be able to make some changes to improve things, but I don't think it is too likely. Without going into too much detail, unless you have a newer (like two years), high-end computer, you might encounter some issues. Because of some design flaws, IE9 will likely cause more issues than other browsers. While IE 10 is a big improvement over 9, unless you're using a more expensive computer you might still have issues. It is possible that, because of the different ways browsers are designed, some people might get better results using Chrome or Firefox.

I'm using a very nice, very fast, 7-month-old laptop, and the victory screen is the only thing that doesn't work. Furthermore, it's a relatively recent issue that it doesn't work; it was fine from the release until some time in February. So I seriously doubt that it's a matter of processing speed or capacity. The solution for now seems to be "use Firefox," so the issue seems to be related to IE.

Edit: Actually, the one other thing I've found doesn't work in IE 9/10 is equipping weapons from the Stats page. I can unequip weapons from that page, though. Both of the operations that don't work seem to involve calling for information outside the BD (checking for/ displaying rewards, checking inventory for items that can be equipped).