Seeking Pea Chia Lend

hrtbrk

Hey there!

I found a SuAP lender, but am looking for a pea.

If anyone is willing to lend me for a few days, that would be very much appreciated :)

ETA - GOT A PEA AND THE AVATAR!!!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact hrtbrk if you have any questions regarding this action.

I would so loan you my Pea Chia...but I have no transfers this month and, no offense, but I'd rather not risk him in the pound. :(

If you and your SuAP lender don't mind waiting until May rolls around, you can certainly borrow him. :)

plotinus_theos: The ALP lends a Pea Chia, though I'm not sure what it's called.

hrtbrk, if you do a chain lend, I'd love to join! I'd never have enough NP to be lent a SuAP, let alone get hold of one and keep it. :P

EDIT: Ninja'd by Mouseykins.

plotinus_theos: The ALP lends a Pea Chia, though I'm not sure what it's called.

hrtbrk, if you do a chain lend, I'd love to join! I'd never have enough NP to be lent a SuAP, let alone get hold of one and keep it. :P

EDIT: Ninja'd by Mouseykins.

I'm not going to do a chain lend as it will be someone elses pet. If I get lent a pea, I will only have it for the shortest amount of time possible.

It feels strange saying this to a staff member, but... did you try the ALP?

Of course we looked there first, but another person already has it.

I would so loan you my Pea Chia...but I have no transfers this month and, no offense, but I'd rather not risk him in the pound. :(

If you and your SuAP lender don't mind waiting until May rolls around, you can certainly borrow him. :)

Thank you :) I do not think the lender is willing to wait that long though. The suggested timeframe to find a pea was one week :(

You are SO incredibly lucky. Congrats on finding someone that is going to lend you. I wish I could help you out on the pea matter, but best of luck finding one. :)