stats decrease

You can try playing Count Von Roo in Deadly Dice. The only other thing I can think of that will decrease your level is an item called Fake Von Roo Fangs (worth a few million, I think) and if it's used on you, it takes levels from your pet. I think your best bet right now is just to play Deadly Dice and lose to Von Roo.

Rune Valentine said it all. :) Next time, if you`re at the cusp of another training tier, you can look up what various Faeries will reward you with. They always give the same things. TDN has a guide to Faerie quests here.

If your pet is still under level 40, have you considered training with Dubloons at the Pirate Academy? Using dubloons to train is a lot cheaper compared to codestones, so that's another thing you might consider if you can't lose a level to Von Roo (he's awake from 12am-1am NST)

If your pet is still under level 40, have you considered training with Dubloons at the Pirate Academy? Using dubloons to train is a lot cheaper compared to codestones, so that's another thing you might consider if you can't lose a level to Von Roo (he's awake from 12am-1am NST)

I was at 39 and using the Pirate Academy. Then I did a quest that took me up to 41. I thought it was only going to take me up one but it decided to be nice and do two levels. Lucky me, now i have use my codestone. I had a stockile saved for when I was going to move up to the Mystery training, so I haven't had to spend any money on codestone I just hate having to use 3 at a time to get my other stats up when I could still be at the pirate academy. I guess i could just sell my dubloons to buy more codestones. I don't really care about the wat, I just don't want to miss out on any avatars that might come from this war. this will teach me not to train my pet everyday.