I've got Np for weapons again !!

Nau , finally i got rid of that Krawk morphing thing , and it was really a bargain for the buyer , but now finally with my NP in my bank i have more than 500k. Now i need new weapons.

So , can anybody give me some advice for new weapons ? I don't want to quit so early in this war , i'm a survivor !

Here are my pet's stats :

HP : 89 ( in training )

ATT : 44

DEF : 31

Weapons :

Barbat Throwing Star

Downsize!

Parasol of Unfortunate Demise

Ramtors Spellbook

Pike Pike

Snowglobe Staff ( going to sell it , i want Lens Flare or the Pillows )

Magical Healing Potion.

That's it.I would be really thankful for any advice <3

Well, HP IS important, but if you train Strength to 50 you'll hit the boost there.

Magical Healing Potion coudld be changed out for a Lesser Healing Scroll. Heals 25 once per battle.

With 500k you might be able to get a randomly firing freeze ray, which isa 50% chance of freezing, OR, Maybe a Hanso Charisma Charm? attacks with 5 earth, 5 light and blocks ALL dark.

Regarding the abilities you wanted. Get the Lens Flare, Throw PIllows only works once per DAY. Or, if Light fareies are too expensive, probably still are. Get some cheaper Weak Bottled Air Faeries and GET Throw pillows, When you do this, the other skills in that tier will become half price. So then you can Switch over to Lens Flare at HALF the cost. (That's how I did it)

Otherwise, your weapons look decent for your level and stats.

If you have trouble battling, I'd recommend the 50% reflectors for whatever element is giving you heck.

These 5 reflectors will all eventually break and need to be bought again, until they do though, they are multiple use.

Fire Turbo Flame Reflector

Dark Ultra Dark Reflectorb (Insanely cheap)

Air Double Dryer

Earth Shovel Plus

Water Super U-Bend

Expert Lens is probably the best 50% light reflector currently. It's insanely cheap, doesn't break and is multiple use. but you have the parasol, so I doubt you'd need an Expert Lens. Still, you might pick one up just in case for the future.

I hope this helps!

Well, HP IS important, but if you train Strength to 50 you'll hit the boost there.

The boost is actually at 55. I do recommend getting there, though! That'll increase your damage by 133%. You can also get your defense to the next boost at 35, which will help your dual duties work better. However, 35 is a low defense for these enemies, so you might not want to bother.