Habitarium - no more maintenance?

~Xandria

Has anyone else noticed? For the past two nights I've been able to keep my habi running overnight and wake up with a full board of gems. Do you think TNT is just distracted with the plot or do you think this will continue? :D

Eek! Don't do that! I got locked out twice by filling my board with gems and having my browser/Flash crash. The second lockout took forever to fix, too, and I lost ~50,000 NP worth of stored eggs and dozens of filled storages (and the first one happened before the workaround was discovered, so it was months).

I wonder if they'll ever release additional levels for Habi. I'm nearly back to being ready to level up quickly if it does come back (that's what the 50 pages of eggs are for).

Eek! Don't do that! I got locked out twice by filling my board with gems and having my browser/Flash crash. The second lockout took forever to fix, too, and I lost ~50,000 NP worth of stored eggs and dozens of filled storages (and the first one happened before the workaround was discovered, so it was months).

I wonder if they'll ever release additional levels for Habi. I'm nearly back to being ready to level up quickly if it does come back (that's what the 50 pages of eggs are for).

Be careful you don't get a bag lockout; it's not recommended to have more than 10 pages of eggs stored at a time.

Would be nice. I haven't been running my habi that much lately because the site has been so glitchy and laggy and habi just makes it worse. I'm starting to think they may have forgotten about it altogether xD Not sure what the maintenance is for, but I'm not noticing any changes.

I'm assuming the only reason 'maintenance' was put in place is to keep people from having habi on overnight so they would stop sending in tickets from gem-lockouts. :P I've been locked out before due to crashing but I doubt that'll happen to me again. I have a brand new PC and it's super speedy :D Plus I have 5 nesters and 3 soliders to keep the board from getting absolutley full and I always keep my bag of eggs under 9 pages to be on the safe side.

Anywho, I do hope it continues... but I doubt it. They've probably just forgot about it in the meantime because of the plot and everything. I'll keep everyone updated to see how long this lasts.

I assume maintenance is still happening. The last time I was awake during the time maintenance happened for me, it still happened. Usually I am asleep for it though, but I still let my Habi run through the night anyways. I find that as long as I leave it open and in a position to gain XP for the gems, even though it won't for that one hour, once habi is running again my workers go back to their jobs and when I wake up I'll have a board full of gems. I just don't touch that screen during the time maintenance should be occurring so I don't get that message that I'm logged out, and it's fine.

From what I've heard, the bag lockouts come from having more than 100 pages of items in the bag. That's why I keep the eggs to 50 pages. I put filled storages in there, too, but I only have a few pages because it takes a while to fill and Habi is too draining to leave open long on my computer (it overheats it) -- and I had to delete just about all of them during the second gem lockout. I'll start deleting eggs if I get more than about 5-10 pages of storages. It's just nice to have lots of extras in case I don't harvest very many, and I should be able to level quickly by discarding them (or hatch them as my habi expands). If we ever get to level again.

That will not do anything for me, as I'm no longer allowed online that late at night. I have to get off around midnight, so into the houses my little bugs go an hour or two before the maintenance starts....which there hasn't been? Hm. Yeah I think it's just because of the plot. Nothing I can take advantage of.

Well... another night with no habi maintenance. Ah, I could so get used to this. :)

I am so pleased- I woke up this morning with a tonne of gems too. Lovely!