War Begins As Six Factions Fight For The Obelisk!

hrtbrk

Yay! I'm so happy this war is finally starting!

Is anyone getting Faerie Bottles as prizes? I have a few in my SDB but need nps for codestones so I need to sell any I get

I got 2 Faerie Bottles before I got the max items for the day.

If we complete all achievements and fill the bar... can we still get more plot points at the end by continuing to battle? And if so, is there a cut-off ever?

Just finished getting all the achievments and filled that bar. So far, nothings happened. I can still fight but no new progress bar shows up or anything.

I got a faction challenge, I had to fight a specific faction. Anyone else got one?

Edit:

This is the challenge

Capturadepantalla2013-02-28ales110551.pn

And the reward

Capturadepantalla2013-02-28ales110604.pn

It's been two times now, wonder if I got to get one challenge for each faction...

me too.. but i was challenged by the Brute..

If we complete all achievements and fill the bar... can we still get more plot points at the end by continuing to battle? And if so, is there a cut-off ever?

--

I would imagine if you do the above you've probably got all the plot points you can for this part - but basically who knows...

All I can say is that I am extremely happy I kept that Ring of the Lost stashed in my SDB since the LDP. About ninety percent of my battles were OHKOs. I'll echo Echo in the hopes that there'll be more to this than battle.

That said, is there anyway to get rid of those Casks aside from using Gift Boxes? I don't have the NC to spend to buy a key, so they'll just be gathering dust in my SDB.

It's fun! I love the updated Battle system for the war. The only thing? The slowness. I wish they could prep their serves more. I'm on the Awakening and I'm glad it's not too difficult. My pets are hardly trained. I won a lot of the new Faerie Bottles which is awesome. I should start looking into it those, as my pet now lacks any ability. I wonder if any fighting after you've filled that bar is worth it?

All I can say is that I am extremely happy I kept that Ring of the Lost stashed in my SDB since the LDP. About ninety percent of my battles were OHKOs. I'll echo Echo in the hopes that there'll be more to this than battle.

That said, is there anyway to get rid of those Casks aside from using Gift Boxes? I don't have the NC to spend to buy a key, so they'll just be gathering dust in my SDB.

You have the option to discard them from the quick stock menu.

i keep losing wins on that chart at the outskirts. i beat the minor warlock 12 times, refreshed a bit, and now it says only 8? Also how do you get those timed quests? I havent gotten any yet.

I don't imagine you get any more plot points after fighting the daily 40, but who knows? I don't think I'll be going over 40, it took me an hour today because of the lag...so I can't possibly handle anymore battles without banging my head against the keyboard. :P The challengers are random. I had a random challenger and had to beat him 8 times and won a codestone. If you have yet to get a challenger perhaps try refreshing at the Obelisk page.

Neopets is lagging like crazy and I still can't train for Faerie Abilities. At least the enemies are really weak so I can beat them in one round. :D

they just get them randomly.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Does any one else seem to be doing reduced damaged? I'll hitting them with full icons and only doing a tiny bit of damage.

Watch for the opponents using Shade. It seems to be drastically reducing the damage they take when they use it--on the order of turning a 500+ damage hit into a 5 damage hit.