War discussion - Tell us what your feelings and achievements in the plot!

honk_honk

I think there should be a common page for all of us to discuss what we got so far - as well as feelings about the opponents.
So far, it seems like the first wave is out already. Looks set to be interesting!

Points noted from first impression - No difficulty increase for each fight, and rewards seems to be quite bountiful. First wave have 8 difficulty at the beginning.

FREE HEALING~

There's supposedly a limit of 40 battles per day. I'm guessing that as more difficult challengers pop out, you'll have the chance to fight either opponents depending on how you want it, which gives you different levels of plot points.

Achievements help guide

1. Stick em with the pointy end - Equip a spear or sword to get it

2. Dapper - Wear a wig or a mask in a fight. For those mara, mutant or baby (or one of those atrocious fruit chias) you can use mask of dread.

Site's broken for me and the majority of people on the neoboards :K So eager to get fighting! I thought TNT would've prepared for the extra traffic seeing as they've been hyping the event!

On a brighter note, I am glad to hear free healing is back! That makes life easier :)

UPDATE:

Switched to IE from Chrome and the site is still laggy, but at least it loads!

I just fought all the "enemies" on hard mode", got the first achievement, but I don't know when... I'm going to try now with medium and easy difficulty. But the lag is killing me.

I received a lot of some object you need a NC key to open. I want codestones, not NC objects

Indeed, the lag is really annoying, but I managed to get all the tasks done for today, Go Sway!! :D

At first with one of the achievements the Dapper Dome, I was discouraged cuz they said I had to win with a hatted pet, and my BD pet is Mutant so like NO clothes fit him, but thankfully masks do.

I'm surprised that it has been this long and TDN hasn't updated the war coverage page :P

Is it just me or is the mummy comparatively hard to beat (for such a low difficulty)? I've had to go up to three rounds with it while the others have been a one shot. That mummy has some serious tricks up its sleeves.

Also really appreciating that there are unlimited opponents, unlike a previous battledome event where there were waves of x amount of opponents. That was annoying.

The sway opponent is funny, just, the handbag. Really TNT? XD

The thieves and brutes were the only opponents that I had to attack more than once, although they were still easy to take down.

I like such a low cap, although I expect it to increase. I don't really have time to do hundreds of battles every day.

Is it just me or is the mummy comparatively hard to beat (for such a low difficulty)? I've had to go up to three rounds with it while the others have been a one shot. That mummy has some serious tricks up its sleeves.

Also really appreciating that there are unlimited opponents, unlike a previous battledome event where there were waves of x amount of opponents. That was annoying.

The sway opponent is funny, just, the handbag. Really TNT? XD

The thieves and brutes were the only opponents that I had to attack more than once, although they were still easy to take down.

I like such a low cap, although I expect it to increase. I don't really have time to do hundreds of battles every day.

It seems that some of the challengers have some kind of resistance, the tier 1 brute dude I was facing managed to avoid being 1-shotted occasionally.

I believe that as long as you finish your fixed quota of battles you should be quite steady. :santa:

For me the mummy was an easy one, it were the brute and the thief that gave me grief.

Also, I've completed 40 fights but my "doing your part" bar still wasn't full. So then I kept going untill i won 40 battles, but it's still stuck somewhere in the middle. Does anyone have the same problem?

I didn't even know that you can get stuff from battling! Is there a limit for one day? It is so much less time-consuming than the key quest!

For the record, I got 5 casks, 3 codestones, 1 book, 2 same cards, and some minor stuff for the total of 20 from 42 fights. Is there someone collecting data and see which things we can get from battledome?

I didn't even know that you can get stuff from battling! Is there a limit for one day? It is so much less time-consuming than the key quest!

For the record, I got 5 casks, 3 codestones, 1 book, 2 same cards, and some minor stuff for the total of 20 from 42 fights. Is there someone collecting data and see which things we can get from battledome?

You can earn 1500 NP and 15 items daily from BD (the NC casks don't count against your item total).

I LOVE that we get to heal when we win. That's awesome and a huge two thumbs up from me.

The lag is driving me crazy, but I guess it's not that bad when you consider how many people are all playing the same beta testing game all at the same time xD

I got to the end of my forty without encountering a single random event battledomer - I was a little disappointed.

I always feel slightly guilty whenever I battle any of the opponents though. I know its war and blah blah blah, but every single one is like "wtf are you doing? Wait, wait, why are you hurting me? Ah! Stop! I WAS JUST MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS!" Especially the zombie one.

Yes, I'm so with you! I chose the hard difficulty on all opponents and the mummy is the only one that was took me two or three turns to beat... the rest were one hit. Ugh.... the battle is already in their favor. LOL.

The "War Factions" were using Faerie abilities. Shade seemed be be badly behaving, unless it works to be a total blocker of 300 some attack points.
I don't think anyone used anything higher than second level abilities. I suspect we'll see the whole gauntlet of abilities before this is over. This could get very interesting.

Hopefully we don't need to do 40 wins each day, that was time consuming. Only so much procrastination I can hide from the beloved one, she expect me to work around the house.

Some truly strange and unexpected weapons. The "Calculation Device" is single use, I think, Freezer. The Seeker used, which given the strength of his weapons it wasn't much of a problem.

I think lens fire does not block against faerie abilities.

Personally, after a while I just used icicle and skipped weapons.

Amateur Insider is a cutey. Only a cad would strike such a fair flower. Shame on y'all.

I don't think it will be any longer then today, unless they have some sort of puzzle or other thing to go along with the first wave. A lot of people did major preparing so this wave was easy