Official Sway Discussion Thread

Nellethiel

I just have an idea: Maybe the color of the cask is representive of a faction. If that's the case then it may mean that there are 4 more waves to go...

I just have an idea: Maybe the color of the cask is representive of a faction. If that's the case then it may mean that there are 4 more waves to go...

The keys will be available in the NC mall till March 24, which means we have a little less than 3 more weeks of opportunities to earn casks left.

I am so proud of those of you who have battled into the 100s/1000s. I have very little patience for the endless monotonous clicking of the BD so I've barely been able to suffer through battling each enemy more than 30 times. I'm starting to agree with the people crying out for hp increasers. The increasing challenge would perhaps add a bit of spice so that I could get through 100 battles without slamming my head against the wall.

Also, seeing that some of you think we may have about 3 weeks left of this event, should I try and get to the next str/def boost or shall I continue just focusing on my HP?

I am so proud of those of you who have battled into the 100s/1000s. I have very little patience for the endless monotonous clicking of the BD so I've barely been able to suffer through battling each enemy more than 30 times. I'm starting to agree with the people crying out for hp increasers. The increasing challenge would perhaps add a bit of spice so that I could get through 100 battles without slamming my head against the wall.

Also, seeing that some of you think we may have about 3 weeks left of this event, should I try and get to the next str/def boost or shall I continue just focusing on my HP?

I think that depends on how far you are from the next strength/defense boost. You seem to have just reached the 55 boost, and the next one isn't until 85. I think that you are better off just training your HP.

Alrighty, hp it is. Another quick question: What do you think our faction colors would be if we had 3? So far I'm only getting purple and silver. Maybe yellow or gold?

Alrighty, hp it is. Another quick question: What do you think our faction colors would be if we had 3? So far I'm only getting purple and silver. Maybe yellow or gold?

I'd say black as well. Our banner is mostly black, after all. And it seems to be the Duchess' favourite colour. :P

*sigh* I was afraid you might say that. Time to ungoo-ify my black nail polish. Actually, since it's the symbol I was thinking of making, do you think I could get away with using yellow (the symbol is gold in the video but I don't have gold nail polish.)?

*sigh* I was afraid you might say that. Time to ungoo-ify my black nail polish. Actually, since it's the symbol I was thinking of making, do you think I could get away with using yellow (the symbol is gold in the video but I don't have gold nail polish.)?

Awww! Yeah, I think yellow would work just as well as gold. Red might work really well as well- the little gem things on the banner are red. :)

New wave at midnight NST.

Hopefully I can still make past the next wave >.<

The keys will be available in the NC mall till March 24, which means we have a little less than 3 more weeks of opportunities to earn casks left.

Thanks, wasn't paying attention as to when they'll leave the mall with the battling & all lol If the last cask is given out in the last wave & the items are nifty... I'll be broke trading D;

I ended being able to beat everyone at least twice on every difficulty, except for that darned Smug Philosopher on the hardest level that I've only been able to beat once out of eight tries.

I hope that I can at least get the achievements for the next wave. I've suffered quite a bit for being underprepared. (It won't be that bad, I told myself...)

I lucked out and got the Amber Sword from the achievement. Does anyone know if it's any good? Shall I replace my obsidian dagger or perhaps quill sword with it? I have pretty basic weapons, so it's not hard for other weapons to top them.

Edit: I am almost crying right now. Why didn't someone tell me that battle muffins are often really powerful?! I discarded soooo many of them yesterday when cleaning out my SDB. So many gold, stone, and fire muffins. *sobs*.

This new wave is way too much for me! I can get draws just about 75% of the time, but the other 25%, I'm being one-hit killed. I think I might be able to get a few easy wins but who knows--I'll still keep trying to get draws to fill my bar. I got the 55 strength boost but I'm too far away from defense for that to help me. Going broke on kitchen quests and codestones. I wish I'd come back to Neopets just a few weeks earlier! If I'd had more time to train, I might have stood a chance. Ah well. Maybe next war.

I just got uber scared. I thought my pet was a decent level and strength... but now I see how weak she is. *cry* I MUST GET STRONGER! I have a million NP and I'm spending all of it on her as fast as I can. xD

Finally finished my nailart. The pictures are blurry (taken with my mediocre phone) so it may be hard to decipher the Sway insignia.

93008536-faab-4eea-9f69-ae9f70805620.jpg9bebe979-d788-4eb8-a666-ba5fb655779a.jpg

I'm crossing my fingers TNT maybe introduces some puzzles for us weaker BDers (the majority of players, really) to do while the uber difficult baddies they've been promising the hardcore players start debuting. It'd be really cool if as we advanced we had like...enemy transmissions to decode or something, along with the BD elements.

This new wave is way too much for me! I can get draws just about 75% of the time, but the other 25%, I'm being one-hit killed. I think I might be able to get a few easy wins but who knows--I'll still keep trying to get draws to fill my bar. I got the 55 strength boost but I'm too far away from defense for that to help me. Going broke on kitchen quests and codestones. I wish I'd come back to Neopets just a few weeks earlier! If I'd had more time to train, I might have stood a chance. Ah well. Maybe next war.

Could you please post your stats and your current set when you get the chance? Perhaps your fellow sway members can help you out. :P Also you say you have the 55 Strength boost, my strength boost is only at 35 but I am able to cap all of these enemies on easy. :) My HP is at 76 and I have been training that through-out the plot. Do you haved any faerie abillities?

Also, I have a BD pet that you can borrow with more HP if anyone needs one! (well sort of a BD pet... I mean, I think he is at least enough to cap these opponenets on easy with a decent weapon set) Just please PM me. His name is FlexLikeThat... not amazing stats, but I imagine he is enough to get through this wave. Also... please, be checking the neoboards. There is a person on there who is bumping a board when pets are in the pound. One guy managed to snag a pet with 157HP! ;) So, if you have the extra pet slot... check back there regularly as there is a nice neopian there going through all the pound stuck pets and finding some really great BD ones and updating when she does!

He is only a level 14 but.....

HP: 71

Strength: 43

Defense: Below average (lame!)

Intelligence: 205.

Ahem... HOW COOL! Those nails are epic! xD I love em.

Also, I was really really hoping for a few puzzles here and there, not a lot... just a few! Geez. Haha.

Could you please post your stats and your current set when you get the chance? Perhaps your fellow sway members can help you out. :P Also you say you have the 55 Strength boost, my strength boost is only at 35 but I am able to cap all of these enemies on easy. :) My HP is at 76 and I have been training that through-out the plot. Do you haved any faerie abillities?

Sure! Here are my stats:

Level: 35

HP: 34

Strength: 55

Defense: 41

Move: 22

And my set is just things from dailies, plus the Snowager Sword - I've been hesitant to spend money on weapons since the prices are so high right now and I've been putting money into training. I'm not experienced enough with the Battledome to know what weapons I should get. Faerie abilities are Halitosis, Bandage, and Icicle.

I think my low HP is really killing me, because I'm doing about 40 damage per hit...I'm just not making it long enough for the second hit!

Sure! Here are my stats:

Level: 35

HP: 34

Strength: 55

Defense: 41

Move: 22

And my set is just things from dailies, plus the Snowager Sword - I've been hesitant to spend money on weapons since the prices are so high right now and I've been putting money into training. I'm not experienced enough with the Battledome to know what weapons I should get. Faerie abilities are Halitosis, Bandage, and Icicle.

I think my low HP is really killing me, because I'm doing about 40 damage per hit...I'm just not making it long enough for the second hit!

Ah. You are right. The low HP has got to be a downer. Would you be interested in trying to cap these opponenets with FlexLikeThat? You are welcome to keep him and do what you wish with him. :) Perhaps he will help you through some of the battles. If you are unsure about weapons, check out the battlepedia. There are some you can get for quite cheap. Are you using a healer of any kind? Also, I can lend you a scroll of knowledge if you are interested and a golden compass if you'd like. I'd hate for you to miss out on these battles. I will need them back though (while they are still inflated, since I'd be buying them at an inflated price. :P) and I'm trying to get my bank account to the 3mil mark.

Ack! I had gotten a timed a timed challenge for the Midnight Smuggler, and lost twice on the easy level before getting oh so close (damage icons are starting to finally make sense to me) and then I got a draw right when the time ran out! I was at 8 HP and he was at 7. I really need a healer big time. D:

Ack! I had gotten a timed a timed challenge for the Midnight Smuggler, and lost twice on the easy level before getting oh so close (damage icons are starting to finally make sense to me) and then I got a draw right when the time ran out! I was at 8 HP and he was at 7. I really need a healer big time. D:

Have you considered asking a neofriend or TDN friend if you could borrow one in the meantime and then just pay them back afterwards? That's what I did. :)