Official Seekers Discussion Thread

Lydia Trebond

I am already scared of entering the Battledome, although I can still win on Strong. When will this end? I must probably buy better weapons.

By the way, I really want to see the Seekers challengers in full body image. Where can I do that?

Apparently JN found 5 casks, and we've already seen 4 of them. I hope there's something after the fifth wave, maybe the Monster of the Obelisk... Because I'm still killing these guys in 1 round (90+% of the time) with minimal damage to myself on mighty. Even if they double in difficulty next round, I think I'll still be able to beat them on mighty (at least most of the time, maybe with a few draws). Unless I feel challenged, I won't feel incentivized to train or upgrade my set anymore, and I feel bad for the top-tier battlers who aren't getting challenged in their first war in a decade.

I wish I could see the Seeker challenger(s), too. I got my stats up to 100 each for the first 3 rounds, except I accidentally went over on round 1 for 1 of them, and for round 3 because of faction challenges, so I'll be bumping them up to 125 each (unless I mess up again...). I should do more, but I just don't have the time (well, I obviously have the same amount of time as everyone else, but I have other things I need to do).

I am slightly angry at some of the challengers. One of them has cast me throw pillow multiple times, causing me to loose on medium strength. I thought it worked only once per battle...

I am fighting on easy, until I have the last achievement and then I'll move to medium, to end this quickly.

I found it. You can watch it here (the Genius Inventor battle starts at ~3:15). It is just as awesome as everyone said. Thanks, Awakening, for making the video and for trying to describe what we were missing for us!

So cute, I died607479.gif

I really like how they put the seekers on this plot, I'm so glad to have joined them

Yes, if you get multiple lens flare, and latter Warlock's rage it is going to be impossible.

He looked at the battle that lay before him and knew he would die, for they were many and he was but one. He could so no act of skill, no stratigum of intellect, no trick of cunning that would allow him to survive this day, for they were many and he was but one. There was no retreat, no cover, no hope, for they were many and he was one. Knowing what his fate would be, must be he was freed from all fear, free of all doubt. They were many and he was one. Knowing his certain fate, knowing hope was a forgotten illusion, knowing he had seen his last dawn, felt his last kiss, and nevermore know another day upon this world, he raised his warclubs high, screamed his last battle cry and began to sing his last pray of thanks to the Creator, for She had given him a fine day to die. For he was one, and they were many.

It was a fine day to die.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

"It was a fine day to die." EGADS people, I know there are small ones here, but you went and edited my published words? The only story I ever got published in a major magazine and I can't even quote myself (or paraphrase, as my memory is shot). The whole it is a Fine Water impoundment day to die, it just not flow without a stronger phrase. Oy Oy Oy, what a giabeataw thing to do.

I tried to fight them on Mighty today, because I was too chicken frightened yesterday and the Sentinel almost killed me. I didn't have such problems with the others. So I started throwing muffins at him in my despair. In the end I had 25/580 HP. And I am almost out of muffins.

I also realised yesterday, because I am slow, that the Seekers use machines from Moltara and are the steampunk representatives. And I thought it would be cool to join the wizards..

This last round was not double the previous in difficulty, thank goodness, but they are tough. I'm averaging 3-4 rounds per battle, though I have made it in 2 a few times. Still haven't lost yet, after more than 50 wins (combined, not each) on mighty. I still haven't gotten wave 4 to 100 wins each (they're only ~1/3 of the way there), and I don't think I can get wave 5 to those numbers. Maybe 100 wins total.

How are you all doing? I'm finding Shhh very helpful against these guys; I use RFFR + KBT + Shhh round 1, which guarantees I'll hurt them that round (unless they use a TT), and if I'm lucky, I can avoid damage round 2, even if they can, too (using lens flare). Then I just keep trying to attack with all guns blazing, so if I finally get a strike, they'll be finished (unless they used a jade scorchstone), keeping an eye on my health (switching to BoHD as my 2nd if it starts to get too low).

If you're trying for the first achievement and don't have a full healer, you may want to try both jade elixir and thick smoke bomb.

I'm fine here, thank you :rolleyes_anim:

Also finding Shhh very helpful, but I am battling them on the easiest mode, because you can go this far with a lab pet. I will manage to get the bar done. I am also very pleased with this last achievement! It was so sweet!

I squeaked through beating them all once on easy, but my losses are starting to get to quadruple the wins for the bosses - on easy! I did a lot better than I was expecting to this war. Scorcher is an ex-lab pet, and I've been working on evening out his stats, but it's going slowly. His defense is so low it's depressing - and his hit points are nearly exactly double the level, and I'm trying to avoid hitting level 100 - 5 codestones. Ah, well, I'll fill up the doing your part bar with losses, and if there's ANOTHER wave that's stronger (for whatever reason) I'll have to borrow a set or bow out.

Prices on many items are dropping fast. So the gamble, do you get some goodies before they skyrocket during the final battle. If there is no final battle, than you'll curse my kin and clan for me even making the suggestion that you foolishly followed.