Thieves Guild Shows Interest In Mysterious Obelisk!

hrtbrk

I wasn't sure what to think when I saw the video button, since that was something I'd never seen before.

Very awesome though! The video was very cool and nicely done. (And mysterious of course) I can't wait for things to progress :D

That video was a lot better than I was expecting ^_^ It was nice that they didn't go movement-heavy like they do for the Advent Calendar animations and stuck with sketches instead so it was easier to follow. Definitely have a soft spot growing for the Theives Guild now!

The video is awesome. I felt like I was watching a movie trailor. :laughingsmiley: This is super exciting! Like others have said, I just hope I'm able to participate with my low-level BD pet.

I am so excited! I haven't participated in a plot since a long time ago on my old account for Tale of Woe! Also, I loved Kanrik and hopefully that means we get to see Hannah again! Her games were always my favorite but I'm never able to play them...I'm just super excited!

Can't wait for the news Update

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Serious Answer. Wait for the news today. I think it may appear, otherwise perhaps TNT is waiting for... I don't know.

Also, they already had this up:

nrafngakt_2013_v1.jpg

So give the 'event' time to turn into a 'plot'

Ah, probably for the same reason O.O hrtbrk! We need you!

Edit: I've also been following the coverage on JN and someone sent them a screenie confirming a BD portion

tyra_plot_bd_evidence.png

I. Can. Not. WAIT!!

Edited by coopkaty

Ohhh, I better keep training my pet this weekend. The first opponents look easy though, but they could quickly get more and more difficult.

I would have loved to have helped the Thieves though, not fight them. Makes me sad we can't choose sides, at least not yet.

I am absolutely in love with the style of these videos. They're absolutely gorgeous to look at, and quite far from what they normally do. I like seeing them branch out a bit, and the music is WONDERFUL. Very atmospheric!