Think the Faerie Quest event will return this year?

Lady Lyuba

It's already the 5th of February, and so far...we have seen no news of the Faeries returning. :( Perhaps it is a given now that we have the Faerie Quest Cookies (and a bonus as we won't get Delina this way), but it would be nice to have the event where you don't have to spend NC to claim a quest daily for a month return.....

Think it might return? If not this year...maybe next? I'd hope so, because it means free training for your battle pet, and the possibility of a FFQ, if you're still after the avatar or a dream pet.

It is however, possible that it takes a few days into the month for the event to start, and not quite on the first day. Yet....I am seeing no promises.

No, I don't think it will, especially because of the upcoming plot, and I'm fine with that. I don't think it was ever meant to be an annual event anyway.

From the way the updates look on Neo, it seems the answer is no. First there is the upcoming plot, then the cookies...and when those cookies came out, they worried me that we would no longer get the event. :( I was hoping it would be annual as it happened for two years in a row. :(

Unless the event has been moved to later in the year....but that too is prolly a no. I am disappoint. Well, I suppose I'll just continue with the cookies then. *is sad*

It would be lovely if it would, but I think it'sunlikely that they would have the event right before a plot...

It would be cool, to supplement cookies and a free daily quest. But yeah, probably not, especially because it might stop some people from buying the FQFCs. :-\ That's my 2 cents of speculation. Maybe if Donna and Adam were still in charge, but we'll never know.

I personally don't buy the fortune cookies simply because I don't have the kind of money to be doing that.. therefore I would absolutely love the free quests.

Like hrtbrk said, we've only just come into a new year and maybe TNT is saving it for later on when there is no plot? Who knows.

It would be super nice if they just postponed it for a while. I'm crossing my fingers that we will still get the event this year. :D

I really hope the quest event will return- I bought 2 FQC and only got one worthwhile quest, a FFQ. I guess I'll stop buying them since my pets are all nice colours now :D

But I'd like to train Zyla faster for the upcoming plot, and having to spend my pathetic amounts of NC that I earned from Monkey Quest on something that often gives me stupid Air Faeries... nah.

Awh, I really wish it would return! I never got to participate in last years faerie quest event and I don't have the money to afford the cookies. *sighs*

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that they move it to a later date, because it'd be so nice to up my stats that way. I've been spending a lot on training.

If not this month, it could be later in the year, such as during the Faerie Festival...or, it might not be every year, so that we have no way of predicting when or if the event happens! That would be cool, as there have not been any randomized site events like that before.