1 mil February

miemieh

I hope this helps...

Here is my list, in order, of the best games for np earning for right now. It will change on the 25th, of course. I have it based on a neopoint per second ratio--Fashion Fever has the best with a ratio of 100 np per second (you get 900 np in 9 seconds!) down to Usul Suspects (8.05 np/sec)--I cut it off there because it's slightly more than two minutes for 1,000 np. I've played most of the other games that people suggest, and they're not as good for np/sec. (Snowmuncher, for example, is often touted as great quick np, but the ratio is less than 3 np per second.) I have not timed Spellseeker or Extreme Faerie Cloud Racers yet, though. (Imperial Exam was a ratio of 3.28 np/sec.)

Fashion Fever

Kass Basher

Catch the Petpet

Big Time Rush Crowd Patrol

Tunnel Tumble

Zurroball

Attack of the Marblemen

Bouncy Supreme

Darigan Dodgeball

Wrath of the Snowager

200m Peanut Dash

Faerie Bubbles** (First level only, using the bubbles and faerieland cheats...really not THAT worth it since you only get 200 np per game)

Snowbeast Snackrifice (but if you get 60 or more, they have to review your score...so silly)

Moltara Run (DID YOU KNOW THIS GAME EXISTS? It's the same exact game as Volcano Run, just slower!)

Cloud Raiders

Ednas Shadow (I just play the first 4 levels--goes really fast)

Ready to Roll (it's been glitching like crazy lately)

Neverending Boss Battle

Skies over Meridell

Meerca Chase

Smug Bug Smite

Volcano Run II

Rink Runner

Crisis Courier

Usul Suspects

All of these games combined can get over 50,000 np per day. It will take over an hour, though. If you just do down to Darigan Dodgeball, you get 17,000 np in about ten minutes. Or, if you just want to do enough to get the minimum per day, just do through Neverending Boss Battle, and it will take less than 40 minutes.

I have about 4.8 million NP in the bank. I want to make it past 6 million by the end of the month. I can do this through playing Key Quest and the Battledome and selling my spoils. If I am focused and can make more, but for now lets set the bar at 6 million.

I am saving up my money for the Adam avatar, and once I reach that I am going on a shopping spree to buy stuff for more avatars. I want to get up to the 300 avatar mark by the end of the month. Not impossible but it will take some work.

I've made 249,357 NP so far this month. I'm pretty happy- just 5 days in, and I'm a quarter of the way done my goal. :)

I'm currently saving for a draik MP. I traded for the pet I want to morph back in January. In January alone I was able to raise 2 million NP. February just started and I'm at 2.7 million. I'm really hoping I can keep this rate going. As far as making NP, my main source of income is KQ. Ever since I bought a new laptop, I have actually been able to win mini games. My second money maker is habi, and last but certainly not least is the battledome. Don't underestimate the BD. With current codestone prices, I am making 25-50K a day on the BD!

I'm currently saving for a draik MP. I traded for the pet I want to morph back in January. In January alone I was able to raise 2 million NP. February just started and I'm at 2.7 million. I'm really hoping I can keep this rate going. As far as making NP, my main source of income is KQ. Ever since I bought a new laptop, I have actually been able to win mini games. My second money maker is habi, and last but certainly not least is the battledome. Don't underestimate the BD. With current codestone prices, I am making 25-50K a day on the BD!

I'm so jealous- I'm getting lots of codestones, but I'm using them all! XD I wish I was at the Ninja school already so I could sell my regular codestones.

I'm going to stop training Trecci at about 50 for now I think (half way there), so that will cut my spending by two thirds XD I haven't actually been playing my entire list of games O.O so I'm a bit behind on my goal already

Got back on track by selling a few extra codestones ^.^

I'm training my Jellylorum too.

I've got 5 codestones of each kind in my SDB. If I've got more than 5: I sell them.

It's so easy to get them with the new BD and KQ. And, if you have a eo, vo and lu codestone to sell, you're allready on your daily goal.

I forgot I still have avvies to get from neoquest I & II (and the trophies) so now I'm doing that too. But it's really slow T.T

GAH. Don't even fudging say anything about NeoQuest. That game sucks the soul out of you. And murders its pet dog. :P

Hmm. My goal is to make it back up to 2,000,000 again after spending it all on my dreamie. I currently have 1,100,000. Not too far away. I'm not able to play habi as often as I'd like because of my computer, I probably leave it running 3-4 days out of the week. Most of my income comes from my stocks. I'm terrible at sniping/reselling but I've been using the BD and playing two player KQ so I'm guaranteed at least a silver key. :)

Other than that, I've been so busy I haven't had as much time for neo as I'd like, but hopefully things won't be so hectic here again soon. My ultimate goal is to make it to the five million mark. No more spending for me, aside from training and stocks.

Xandria, you should try what I do, which is only use the gold keys until days you don't have time to spend on KQ. That way, you have better odds of getting map pieces and paintbrushes. This is assuming you have a decent enough internet connection.

As for me, I've already made 500k since announcing my goal (which was something like two days ago, so I should probably be able to make it pretty soon. Though if I get the Adam avatar I might not care about getting to 6 mill. Adam is the real goal.

My bank account is currently *,859,199, which is a marked improvement from its previous *,655,552. :yes:

I'm actually really impressed with how quickly my bank account increased when I started betting on the Food Club. It's a really great way to make NP if you know what you're doing or follow a good betting guide.

I love the new BD.

It's my not so secret secret to all my neofriends.

The best advice I have is to get a scorchstone or something so you can continuously heal yourself.

Not sure if all opponents give equal prizes, but I fight the Kreludor Robot (?) on easy. I get codestones and neotokens.

I always use the tokens, because it's pure profit win or lose!

And since my last post, I'm at 3.2/5.5 million.

(a kind neopian decided to lower the price of his MP if I can get the 5.5 million in a week. challenge accepted)

Current Balance: *,080,412 NP

^ EEEeeeeeeeee! (:

I hit my goal of the next million mark! Yay! So now my goal is the million mark after that... and the next saving level! :D Only 919,588 NP to go. Now that I've finally figured out how to optimise my Habi, that should only take 10-12 days, even without the income from Food Club bets and my go-to games (which I've been ignoring the last few days. Whoops.)

I just reached my goal of getting to 6 million NP this month! Lots of good hauls from the battledome and Key Quest (I have gotten Lu Codestones more often than any other recently). Now that I am here, I might slow down a bit in my money raising (I do have real life stuff to prioritize). Really want to get that Adam avatar still. I hope its around 6 million or less tomorrow.

Just hit 6.9 mil today after spending some NP for Rusty Pitchfork and Blue Elephante Morphing potion so that I can use the Elephante Unguent.

Cost me around a million NP and got me down to 6.3 mil.

I'll join :)

I currently have 3,09 million in my bank account.

GOAL: reach 5 million by the end of month - 111,111np/day :)

HOW: KQ and Habitarium

WHY: To save up for some expensive avatars and later to morph IbisMay into a Kacheek.

PROGRESS: I only earned 90,000np today, because 4 golden keys gave me all rubbish. I also didn't gain a level in Habi :/ (only 4 left!)

This won't be too hard, since I earn a lot by playing KQ daily. I also have a lot of time now, because I have no tests and after next week we have a whole week off! :)