Battledome Maintenance Today and Tomorrow!

hrtbrk

see now this really ticks me off because the only thing that could help me would be my faerie abilities which well, don't work anymore. I worked so hard on that too. I hope they fix that and then bring it on!

o_O You mean I can't bless my pets right now!? Uh-oh, because my Aisha still doesn't have all the abilities. Or...perhaps you are saying the abilities just don't work? If that's the case, I'll release more faeries then.

But all the training is reminding me I need to make some more NP, I don't want to lose tons in my bank.

o_O You mean I can't bless my pets right now!? Uh-oh, because my Aisha still doesn't have all the abilities. Or...perhaps you are saying the abilities just don't work? If that's the case, I'll release more faeries then.

But all the training is reminding me I need to make some more NP, I don't want to lose tons in my bank.

They don't work, and I believe they are changing the way abilities work/what they offer as they are outdated and... well... kinda useless. I wouldn't be too surprised if this event/plot (whatever it turns out to be) introduces us to the new and improved abilities.