It was an accident!

Naamah D.

So I really wanted to name my pet a certain name. I usually google the name to see if it's appropriate, but I made the mistake of searching the name on Neopets. According to the dictionary the name means something very...uh...suggestive.

Which pet is it? None of the pet names on the account listed here mean anything to me, and certainly not anything suggestive. But I'm sure there are many words I don't know.

I was going to create a pet named Googina (Gyu-Jee-Nah), but according to Urban Dictionary, I'd be screwed on Neopets even if I just looked up the name on the Neopets search engine.

If you didn't actually create the pet, there's no need to be worried. TNT doesn't take disciplinary action against someone for merely searching something :P

I search naughty words on Neopets all the time (just to see if someone is twisted enough to have a NEOPET named that ... no need to worry unless you actually make an account or pet with that bad name :D