Happy Elephante Day!

hrtbrk

Awww, I'm not terribly impressed with either of the colours (Darigan isn't as good as I expected it would be), but the outfits are very cute! The hat on the female one is especially nice- I think I would wear it myself, LOL

Both colors are alright. I prefer demensional because I think it has some cool customization potential. Both outfits and items are super cute though.

& OMG, I love the disco keyquest token. :)

I rather like the darigan elephante. It's the tusks. I really like the way they did the tusks ^_^

The dimensional might be the best of its kind so far. It's like it has more depth than the others.

And the rose! I love the rose <3 A shame that it's elephante only.

Finally, a Darigan Elephante! (And finally a Darigan pet whose Happy pose looks angry). And seriously, Elephantes should have tusks, the only other colour I can recall is Tyrannian which also gives Elephantes tusks.

Is it just me or does TNT keep forgetting their headpieces?

Darn, if only that rose was wearable for other species...but the detective outfit sure is cool!

I'm glad that the ballerina outfit isn't in pink, and like many others before me, that rose would be an amazing item if it were available across the board. I'm impressed with the Darigan colour and the small changes they've included. Unfortunately, I still have yet to see the potential in Dimensional though I do see potential with the green. I'm glad with what TNT have done.

I like the Dimensional color for them. Looks very glow-in-the-dark-ish.... & neon-like.

Oh the (lame) jokes I would crack if I were to have an Elephante in the Dimensional color... xDD

Heck, why doesn't TNT make it Neon instead of Dimensional. That would be such a legit excuse to roll out glaringly bright & fun colors :D

I like the Dimensional color for them. Looks very glow-in-the-dark-ish.... & neon-like.

Oh the (lame) jokes I would crack if I were to have an Elephante in the Dimensional color... xDD

Heck, why doesn't TNT make it Neon instead of Dimensional. That would be such a legit excuse to roll out glaringly bright & fun colors :D

Oh, great idea! They could also have different color neons for each species.... like neon pink, blue, green, yellow, purple, etc. Would be rad!

The colours fell flat in my opinion, (i expected Darigan to be better) but I think the clothing is really nice. :)

Well, Darigan isn't as good anymore since the conversion. If the recent Darigan pets were released prior to customisation, they'd probably look a lot better. But oh well.