I do NOT have a full inventory!

Lady Lyuba

I tried to purchase something and got the "Sorry, you can only have a maximum of 50 items in your inventory!" message, when I ONLY HAVE 32!!!!!!!! I COUNTED. The inventory page even THINKS I have 51 items in there when all I had was 32.

I clearned my inventory so there are now only 7 items and it says I have 26. EXCUSE ME!? Just how much space do two Faerie Quest Cookies take!?

Premium Scratchcards count as part of your inventory, though I don't think you'd forget to scratch 19 of them. Worth a check though, if you're still premium.

Premium Scratchcards count as part of your inventory, though I don't think you'd forget to scratch 19 of them. Worth a check though, if you're still premium.

I never thought something invisible could count. I used them up now, so the items are now in my inventory. Yet now it says I have 14 items when I really have 15. (counting the two NC items). That could be rather useful, actually, but if it's a glitch, I don't want to abuse it.

If you think it's a glitch or an error why don't you send in a bug report to TNT and ask them to take a look and tell you if everything is good.

Sometimes trades can throw off your count, too. Anything you're trading is technically considered in your inventory. I know it's counted in the count at the top of the page, but I'm not certain that any trades would bar you from buying something.