The Neopies Return!

hrtbrk

I knew it would not be a popular option, but I just had to pick the Programming Grundo outfit. Lol, I don't know, I suppose it was just my inner geek calling.

I got a book for voting, but I don't really care about the prizes, I'm just in it to vote. ^^

It didn't get the majority of the votes, because it doesn't have the lulz factor of the Neopocalypse one.

I voted for Assignment 53, just 'cause I thought it looked the best, though to be honest, none of the choices really impressed me. :/ This is one of the few cases where I agree with the Nostalgics. TNT needs to go back to making avatars in the old style during every Pet Day, even if it's just a clickable, just like they did back in the Golden Age

I got a Portobello Platter.

Mmm, I got a Butterscotch Milkshake for voting! And, the Neopocalypse was the funniest of the avatars I've seen in the past year. It just HAD to be voted for, I love it so much. (In fact it's the one I'm using now over on Neo.)

I voted for the Fyora dress because it is so gorgeous! I just realized that I had forgotten to vote yesterday, so I did so today along with the NC vote. Does this mean I won't get the bonus prize for voting every day or is it just that you have to vote for each one within the time limit?

I voted for the Fyora dress because it is so gorgeous! I just realized that I had forgotten to vote yesterday, so I did so today along with the NC vote. Does this mean I won't get the bonus prize for voting every day or is it just that you have to vote for each one within the time limit?

I don't think anyone knows that. I would assume you do get a bonus prize, since that's how it was last year, though.

I knew it would not be a popular option, but I just had to pick the Programming Grundo outfit. Lol, I don't know, I suppose it was just my inner geek calling.

I got a book for voting, but I don't really care about the prizes, I'm just in it to vote. ^^

LOL. Same here. I was actually kinda surprised it got last place, I think? As soon as I saw it I was like YES, that's my vote. :)

Edit: I also voted for Fyoras dress today. So beautiful. <3

I voted for the Spooky foreground because I like the detail and I often find that detailed wearables are often NC items rather than NP items. That and I think there's a lot of pink items and that there aren't enough items to depict ominous environments compared to the number of pink items. I'm obviously biased in this regard though, and I actually like the colour pink. I understand though that TNT have a market to provide and if pink sells they'll keep making more of it.

Today I voted for Misty Shenkuu Background but I'm not surprised that translucent faerie wings are ahead.

How come you're not surprised? Is it for the same reasons that Fyoras Collectors Dress is ahead also?

I voted for the Unidentified Petpetpet today, which is winning by a landslide, and received Common Desert Collectable Scarab. I really had to think about what they mean by "Best" though. I did find merits in all the items. For example, the Snow Naleap is particularly creative based on its unpainted design, and Wrawk the Collectible Plushie looks interesting and the colours are fantastic however I didn't find any information on him other than [edit: Jellyneo's] Book of Ages stating he came from a collectable card. The Frozen Cyodrake Shield is a beautiful design but I had to ask myself a lot of questions: is this "best" based on design, creation, application, and whether the rarity of the object had to influence my decision.

Despite never getting an Unidentified Petpetpet, I ended up choosing it due to its ironic humour.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm taking this way too seriously. :mario:

Today's "Let Us Never Speak Of This Again" seems like a very popular topic (and this is my first Neopies). I'm just wondering if anyone could expand on the nominees. For example, who was originally intended for the April Fools' Joke, and did the Neggbreaker result in an uneven score sheet?

Seriously, no Altador Cup? That was the worst thing to happen last year. -_-

I think everyone is disappointed that TNT didn't put the Altador Cup as an option today. :P

I sure am! I think TNT is onto us. Anyway, I voted for the Habitarium error.