Guest NeopianPrincess

Hissi?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which color do you best on a Hissi?

• Halloween
    • Maractite
    • Desert
    • Darigan

Guest NeopianPrincess

Hi, so I have made another question just like this and it helped a lot so I thought I would ask again.

Question:

I want to make a Hissi, but I don't know what color I should make it? (I know Hissi aren't easy to get, I will just wait untill May 4th)

I am leaning more towards the Halloween and Maractite, but I would really like to hear what you guys think?

The options are:

Halloween

Maractite

Desert

Darigan

Thanks a lot in advance :)

I'm a huge fan of marcatite as well... & It seems to look absolutley stunning on the hissi! It's an expensive choice though. Perhaps you'd want to try ZDAP first. :) (Zapping your dream pets)

I'd say Halloween, I just like how menacing it looks, and those bones are a great touch. Maractite is OK, and oh! Here's an idea: Paint it Halloween to get the bones, then paint it Maractite. Then you have both! ^^

Guest NeopianPrincess

I'd say Halloween, I just like how menacing it looks, and those bones are a great touch. Maractite is OK, and oh! Here's an idea: Paint it Halloween to get the bones, then paint it Maractite. Then you have both! ^^

Can you paint both colors on top of each other?? (wow I feel like a newbie, have I just forgotton you could do that or is it a new thing? I have just come back after a long pause and we didn't even have customization before I left)

Thanks everybody, it's hard choosing colors, so I appreciate the help, but I still can't choose between Halloween and Maractite, I think I will go with Maractite because I want a Maractite Draik and then they would kind of match each other, but I just love the Halloween, it looks so cool.

Can you paint both colors on top of each other?? (wow I feel like a newbie, have I just forgotton you could do that or is it a new thing? I have just come back after a long pause and we didn't even have customization before I left)

Thanks everybody, it's hard choosing colors, so I appreciate the help, but I still can't choose between Halloween and Maractite, I think I will go with Maractite because I want a Maractite Draik and then they would kind of match each other, but I just love the Halloween, it looks so cool.

I believe Rebecca has cross-painted before and could probably shed more light on this, than I can. :P Usually people cross paint in order to get certain clothes they want from one paintbrush, then paint there pet the actual color they want, then put the special PB clothes on. Note: the pet will not retain any of the specific qualities of that color, just the clothes. Here I found a cross painting pet guide if you're interested. It's actually pretty cool and goes quite in depth. This is how I learned how to, although I haven't yet, I definitley want to! ^^ - http://www.neopets.com/~rhoku

Guest NeopianPrincess

I believe Rebecca has cross-painted before and could probably shed more light on this, than I can. :P Usually people cross paint in order to get certain clothes they want from one paintbrush, then paint there pet the actual color they want, then put the special PB clothes on. Note: the pet will not retain any of the specific qualities of that color, just the clothes. Here I found a cross painting pet guide if you're interested. It's actually pretty cool and goes quite in depth. This is how I learned how to, although I haven't yet, I definitley want to! ^^ - http://www.neopets.com/~rhoku

Thanks for the guide :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thanks for the guide :)

You're welcome! Also if you go here http://www.jellyneo.net/index.php?go=petdir&pet=&color=maractite and scroll down just a bit... you will see a hissi named 'Cemire' that is a marcatite/halloween cross-paint. That way you know exactly what it would look like! Pretty cool, IMO.

• 3 weeks later...