Buzz colour poll/help ~

jurassicshark

Which colour Buzz?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which colour Buzz would you prefer?

• Zombie
    • Plushie
    • Darigan
    • Halloween
    • Maraquan
    • Other

I wasn't sure whether to put this in the General Chat section or here. But I need your help so.

I got a FFQ a couple weeks ago and I would like to use it for the avatar. Once I paint the buzz, I'm going to put it UFA. The problem is that I don't know what colour is the most popular. I know buzz aren't sought after at all but maybe someone would want him/her.

Please vote which colour you'd paint if you had to have one. If there's more than one, or a colour other than one that's in the poll be sure to post a reply. ^^

It was a close call between Maraquan and Plushie for me, but I ended up going with Maraquan... only if I HAD to have a Buzz.

You might want to consider finding a adopter before you paint. When I did mine for the avatar, I posted on the forums and asked if anyone wanted a custom Buzz, and I found someone within a day. I let that person name the pet, and I created and painted it for him, so I got the avatar and he got a pet he liked! It worked out very well for us. Just a suggestion!

You might want to consider finding a adopter before you paint. When I did mine for the avatar, I posted on the forums and asked if anyone wanted a custom Buzz, and I found someone within a day. I let that person name the pet, and I created and painted it for him, so I got the avatar and he got a pet he liked! It worked out very well for us. Just a suggestion!

I posted on the boards earlier today as that is exactly what I intended to do but was informed that it was against the rules to put a pet UFA that doesn't exist yet. :mellow:

Zombie! The clothes are awesome and their skin makes a decent base... if you like that kinda thing.

Zombie has been my main choice so far.. also plushie. But zombie really is cute. xD

I actually really like strawberry buzzes, but I appreciate that's not a very popular colour, so I voted maraquan. Another option is to look up a dream pets list (e.g.http://www.neopets.com/~zydp ) and to pick someone who's active, make the buzz and give it to them.

After checking it out at the rainbow pool... I like buzz's more than I thought. :P

My favorite is darigan. Followed shortly by faerie, plushie, royalboy/girl and grey.