TDN Christmas Wishlist

domsim

Oh! Literally a "Friends" gallery! Hahah I thought you meant like wanting items to give to a friend for their gallery! *facepalm* Ignore my stupidity. I have seen every episode. :P

Haha okay I sent some coffee, a chef set (because of Monica being a chef) and a litter tray because it reminded me of smelly cat!!

AngelBones I was able to get you something baby from trading on the NC board. Hope you like it!!! =)

Just one more person then I will have given everyone at least one item again =)

Nawwwww THANK YOU! It's so cute :3. I'm gonna go put it on her right now :3. Well done you for trying to get everyone a gift! Thats really sweet :3.

Glad you like it! I thought it was pretty fitting for her! And thank you! I didn't want anyone feeling left out for the holidays! I try my best to make sure everyone gets at least something! I have also gotten a few things!

Thank you elbandito999 for the bottled faeries! I can't wait to be able to use them again! And thanks Haliaetus for the Perfect Gazebo Background!

Thank you SO much to everyone! It was such a lovely surprise to come home from a long day at work and find my inbox full of codestones and other lovely things. <3 You guys are really the best community ever.

I definitely need to get on gifting everyone else. :D

Well dang, guys :P

I got -

Altador Cup Rule Book

VP and TM Media books

a codestone

and two SLM peices.

I dont know what I did to deserve it, but thanks guys. Mery christmas. :D

I'll be gifting tomorrow ;)

I can't say this enough: Thank you everyone. I really appreciate each gift that has been given to me.

There are now lots of books for all of my pets & Cy will have a lovely new outfit come January.

You guys made this possible <3

Thanks so much everyone for the gifts!! So nice to see how generous everyone's being, I love christmas (and TDN :P)! I *think* I've gifted everyone, except angelbones (are there any NP items you are after?)

Probably having the most fun with those asking for gallery items, I really like trying to find which items they need, especially for plushie galleries because they're just so adorable :)

Thanks so much everyone for the gifts!! So nice to see how generous everyone's being, I love christmas (and TDN :P)! I *think* I've gifted everyone, except angelbones (are there any NP items you are after?)

Probably having the most fun with those asking for gallery items, I really like trying to find which items they need, especially for plushie galleries because they're just so adorable :)

& thank you for the glasses <3

It'll be an essential part of Cy's outfit once she's out of the dress :D

Slowly making my way through the wishlists.

Purple bug delivery is on the way!

My main wishlist:

- codestones (I have to get my Xwee to 100!) (Thanks elbandito999,qullaso,Haliaetus,missjustina)

- stamps (Thanks Spritzie, flizzylizzy)

- Transluscent Faerie Wings for Sarryx (Been wishing from the well everyday)

- Hansos Thief Jacket (I want this so bad I'm considering paying an overpriced amount. Lol)

- Hanso's Hair Wig (see a pattern? :))

And thanks to Vyvren for the Halloween Meerca Gnome for my gallery!

Merry Christmas TDN!

This is cool, I will definitely look through everyone's wishlist to see what I can gift!

I would love any book that my Xwee hasn't read yet! You can find the updated list on her petpage,

http://www.neopets.com/~Taphie

And of course codestones are always appreciated ;)

Advanced thank you to any generous Santas out there :D

This is cool, I will definitely look through everyone's wishlist to see what I can gift!

I would love any book that my Xwee hasn't read yet! You can find the updated list on her petpage,

http://www.neopets.com/~Taphie

And of course codestones are always appreciated ;)

Advanced thank you to any generous Santas out there :D

Wow, that's a big list! Hope Taphie will enjoy the book! :D

Wow, that's a big list! Hope Taphie will enjoy the book! :D

I know! It seems so daunting every time I look at it, but it's been incredibly helpful.

There are still a lot of cheap books on there so I figured it'd just be easiest to post that link.

Thanks so much for the book!

I know! It seems so daunting every time I look at it, but it's been incredibly helpful.

There are still a lot of cheap books on there so I figured it'd just be easiest to post that link.

Thanks so much for the book!

No problem. I'm on my way out but will try to look for a few more when I get back later :D

I've gifted just about everyone on the first page. Now to move on to the 2nd page. :)

I love the holidays. Hope everyone enjoys there gifts!

Thanks so much to anyone who has gifted me!

(If I accidently missed you, feel free to NM me with your wish)

This was so much fun last year :D

My wishlists (I have several because I have a compulsion to have separate lists for separate things. And I enjoy making lists... :whistle: )

Basic:

*Regular Codestones

*Wearables in general

*Petpets not in my gallery

*Books (I don't have a list of the ones my main pet hasn't read, but any duplicates would go to my other pets)

Specific Wearables: (All NP)

http://www.neopets.com/~EmeraldMount

Specific Petpets:

http://www.neopets.com/~Sheyrax (This is a dream wishlist with mostly painted ones.)

Stamps I don't have:

List: http://www.neopets.com/~Hansoi

Oh, and my username is Spritzieblue.