Plan to quit?

The_Warblers

Do you have any plan to quit neopets?

Like after graduation / marriage / children .....?

If you plan to quit, but not sure when, you can say so.

If you plan to play it forever, please say so as well. :rolleyes_anim:

Let's the counting begins

I plan on quitting when I no longer have fun. -shrugs- I've had hiatuses before that lasted years, and I thought I was done with Neo for good, but I came back again anyway.

No plans to entirely quit. Been here for years, I take hiatuses but I come back. My accounts have sentimental value. Since I've been on here since I was 12 (I'm 23), it seems likely I would never truly leave! Why should I quit, anyway? If I'm bored and have free time, I'll play a free game. :3

I don't have plans to quit anytime soon at least. I'm sure that someday life will get in the way and I will play a lot less, but my account does have a sentimental value to me, plus I've put in a lot of work to get where I am, so I can't see myself ever leaving Neopets for good!

No plans to quit but I can see myself slowing down quite a bit in the future if/when I do have kids. I'll probably still play from time to time though. Plus I don't want to miss out on all the new stuff they come out with in the future!

However, as previously mentioned... if something were to happen to my account I might just quit. If not quit, I'd take a really really long hiatus of sadness. :(

LOL.

I think I might always be into it :) if not, and when my two year old daughter gets older and maybe gets into it, I'll give her my accounts and achievements :) Oh man yeah if my main was frozen or something I'd freak >_< I've spent over $1000 on NC alone. And more on Plushies and stuff.

I left for around 3 years, because I was 12, didn't really know much about it still, and got bored.

I left for a few months this year because I was upset over something that was my fault.

I don't have any plans to leave anytime soon, though. I've just come to realize how truly awesome it is. :D

I think I'm sort of sputtering out now. I got to college, I graduated college, I got married, I went to grad school...all of these things happened, and I never quit. I'm 25, and I've been on since I was 13.

Now, though, I'm having less fun. I'm not sure what it is, but even playing the games isn't fun. I'm working full-time now, but I don't think that could be the problem, because when I was in grad school, I was working upwards of 90 hours a week in total. I think it's just that I've hit my goals, so what am I working for on the site now? I haven't gotten in the high scores for avatars yet, but that's the only goal I have left, and I don't even have any avatars I'm working on to get that.

So who knows...maybe soon.

I think this question is ultimately answered with why did you join neopets to begin with? XD I mean, I did it because I have had a lot of downtime after finals and between work - and my boyfriend has been getting opposite hour shifts from me so I don't get a lot of time with him. So I imagine if my life picks up in social and work obligations, I'll "quit".

I can't imagine myself being as dedicated to neopets five years from now as I am right in this moment, but I doubt it will ever be something that I toss aside and forget about entirely. I'm wayyyy too into online gratification to do that. Lawl.

I dont have any reason to quit, although the main fun I get from Neo is the Altador Cup. When they mess that up, I may start to seriously consider quitting.

Lol, I actually quit for good like 2 years ago after my first AC! But I came back only for the next AC and that is the ONLY reason I'm still here.

I don't have any firm plans to quit, although I know I will become less active. I've only began playing daily again a few weeks ago (after my exams and school finished for the year). As soon as my classes start up again, i'll slowly begin to 'leave'. By about September next year I probably won't be on at all (until the Advent Calender starts up :D). I can't say it is because I won't have the time, because I could easily make time. My main issue is I'm worried I'm going to regret going on Neopets. I know myself and I know I will probably feel really really bad if I go on Neopets when I could be studying, especially because I know school is going to be hectic. Then I will feel REALLY bad if I don't do well, when I know I could have aced it. Which is EXACTLY what happened earlier this year. The AC happens to be at the same time as my mid year exams, and my marks reflet that. Do I regret going for All-Star? Yes, yes I do. Ah, who am I kidding. I love that trophy :D

I don't plan to quit at all, though I take long breaks. In the past few years I have been checking in more regularly because I really enjoyed participating in (part of) TFR and I want another plot.

I would quit if my account got hacked or frozen. About eight years ago my first account got frozen and I lost millions, a Paint Brush gallery and my darling pets. I've slowly been rebuilding and am now proud of my account again (though I'm nowhere near my original wealth due to severe lack of dedication). I don't think I'd have the stamina to rebuild again, though.

Hmmm, this is a tough question. I've taken a few hiatuses over the years when life got too busy for me to spend much time on an online game. I actually thought the last time I left about two years ago, I wouldn't be coming back. But then I graduated university and I found I had a ton more time to myself, even with working now, I don't have to spend hours on end researching and writing papers, etc., so I decided to start playing again. Thankfully, it must have just been under two years so my account didn't purge because I would have been devastated to have to start over.

I think if there was ever a "100% definitely not returning" it would be because NC has dominated the site so much that as a player I can't do anything worthwhile without shelling out real money.

I think if there was ever a "100% definitely not returning" it would be because NC has dominated the site so much that as a player I can't do anything worthwhile without shelling out real money.

This x1000. I don't mind supporting a site that I like, but rendering a game completely unaccessable due to "to advance you need to buy x" drives me absolutely up the wall.