Beside a "neopetser" - who are you?

The_Warblers

I'm a college senior as well as a businessman. I will expect to be graduating next year and hopefully, I can have my own little company.

I like neopets, but it's not my top priority like it used to be when I was a little kid.

So, beside a "neopetser", who are you in real life?

I am an Emo-MallGoth. I have lots of fun in my style/subculture. I like tons of music, my dark eyeshadow and lipstick, Vans, Converse and Hot Topic.

I do not plan on going to further schooling after high school right away. I want to work a very simple job like retail where I just scan items, tell people their grand total, and help them pick out things. Eventually I want to own video game consignment shop, but I'm going to have to work the crappy jobs before I get what I want.

I am very active in video games. My favorite game genres are RPG, Fighting and Shooter. Without video games, I wouldn't be as happy as I am in life.

I love Pokemon trading cards. I have two binders full of them. I even have some Japanese ones. Sadly, the card shop in my area closed down. So I really can't collect anymore.

Cartoons are really the only TV shows I like. If I could draw decently I would happily become a cartoonist. I do write scripts for cartoons. My cartoons are "Alien Munkyz", "Emo Jay", and I am hopefully going to come up with a new one called "CreamPuff from Planet Wimp."

Sometimes I write poetry, but they're usually horrible and cliche. My newest one is about a very painful breakup that I'm still not over.

Succubi are my favorite demonic creature. I like demonic things. Just like SteamPunk intrigues some people, demons intrigue me.

Speaking of cartoons, I do draw, but they are awful!

I have a fascination crime. I actually have thought about getting "Jane Doe" tattooed on me somewhere.

I also like tattoos. I have 3 planned out including the one I mentioned above.

So tl;dr I'm quite strange.

I'm a college student, my first year of college at a community college and then hopefully off to university in a year and a half to become a marine biologist. :) I'm a writer, awkward dancer, shower singer, and alternative rock fan. I'm outspoken, into politics and the world's social issues and human rights. I'm an advocator of equal rights. I'm a cat lover although I'm allergic to my poor kitty. ;)

I am in my last year of a Psychology degree in the UK. I can't wait to have that over and done with and then move to a bigger city with my boyfriend where ideally I would work for the Open Knowledge foundation or a charity. I cook A LOT, maintain a food blog and know a little too much about food from all over the world. In fact, I have invested more effort and time into food than my degree. Still graduating with honours though :D

Other than that I play the piano, enjoy crafts from time to time and am way too invested in my music collection.

I love this thread. Such a good idea.

I'm Lou, in my 2nd year of Public Relations and Media at University in the UK. I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years :). I have two tattoos, one piercing. It's my birthday on christmas eve I'M SO EXCITED. andddd I'm an on/off World of Warcraft addict.

I'm a writer and have been writing since I was 12. Writing is my passion and it's what I really love to do. I've been published in an online poetry magazine. I am a Native American of mixed heritage. I am very proud of my Native heritage as well as my other heritages. I love going to Powwows.

I love animals. I have four hamsters named Bulma, Leo, Hamtaro and Squanto. I have a boyfriend, who I have been with for seven years.

I make crafts, which I sell at my online store, Tsalagi Dreams.

I love to read. I always have a book by my side. I'm also a gamer, Nintendo and Sega are my favorite companies. I like to travel and listen to music. Blogging is one of my favorite things to do. I have a blog on Xanga and one on Wordpress as well.

And I'm not sure what else to say. If anyone wants to know anymore, feel free to ask :)

I'm a sophomore college student! Transferred from an art school. I'm currently an English and Art major with Japanese language minor. Art school kind of sucked me dry in terms of creativity lately, but I'm trying to get back on the horse, you could say. I love makeup and "tumblr" hair, haha. I'm a foster parent for our local shelter, taking in young dogs or cats until they're ready to transfer into the shelter. I do that on breaks from school when I can. I don't know what i want to do when I graduate.. Still finding out!

I play the ocarina and I like to volunteer time trying to help people, though since I'm very shy and have anxiety problems I spend a lot of it in online communities trying to help people work out problems. I used to consider myself a writer, but I think with a little more programming experience I'd be happier making story-heavy puzzle and atmospheric games, which is what I'm trying to organize right now. I like being able to use graphics and sound especially.

I don't know what I want to do for a living. I seem ill-suited to what I like, and I don't like or wouldn't be good at anything that's really lucrative. I think I'd be best either as:

1) Technical repair with a little official and specialized training because I remember connections, dates, trivia, and the location of information caches very easily and am an intuitive problem-solver who genuinely likes digging at things. I just kind of trawl web pages and idly pick up on when the next Python update is and what some of the most important changes are, security issues with a program I'm experimenting on (or where to find the stored list if it's too long to remember), or things I need to stash away for reference and what they relate to. My friend's mother or people in coffeeshops occasionally commandeer me for minor problems and I'm very patient about it.

2) A translator because new languages come fairly naturally to me and I'm very good at overcoming communication barriers. In high school when a few of my friends had Asperger's I was fantastic at explaining things to them or about them to other people. One of their teachers sometimes asked me for help with this. I can get what person x is thinking, what person y is thinking, and either pinpoint where the failure is or change the words to match.

In real life I'm a nurse. I currently study at university to become a registered nurse but I also work in nursing now as I have quite a few qualifications. Neopets is a good reprieve from the good and bad days I have in my job and also a great distraction from studying. Also, I do a few things on the side to help out at the university, like organising graduation days and doing photoshoots for the uni guide. It's a little extra cash on the side which is always nice.

Otherwise I'm just a 20 year old who's taking every day as it comes!

I'm a baker, and I work at a lovely little bakery in the gorgeous city of Vancouver. I'm a pretty big sci-fi nerd, and I live with my equally nerdy girlfriend (of just over 1 year). I'm pretty big into reading- I love books (I was once going to minor in English literature and major in history), though I don't read as often now as I would like to. I spend way too much of my free time on Neopets, here, and on Tumblr. So addictive! I'm quite into politics, and working towards social equality.

:) I'm really liking learning more about you awesome people. :D

I'm a senior in highschool, and I do my school online at home. I'm an animal lover, and know so many random facts about animals. ^_^ I want to be a veterinarian.

I love reading, mostly fantasy-type books. I love to draw, but all I'm really good at is animals. Occasionally I'll write, but I'm not very good at it.

I've volunteered at a library for 2 1/2 years that has 40+ different kinds of animals, and I help take care of them. (Books and animals in one place--it's a dream come true.)

I like to be alone most of the time; it allows me to think and be myself in solitude and quiet.

I'm a Mormon, a furry, a brony, and (more recently) a Whovian. :D

I'm a 15-year-old high school sophomore who maintains an A- average. I'm unemployed at the moment because most places don't hire people my age.

In school, I'm in all regular-level classes and I'm part of my school's chorus. I don't do all that many extracurriculars, and the only one I actively participate in is colour guard.

I spend a good portion of my free time on Tumblr or Neopets (obviously), or writing or doing something artsy.

I also like reading and drawing but I don't do either of those things all that much anymore.

Also, I'm in several fandoms but I don't really contribute anything to any fandom.

tl;dr I'm not an interesting person at all sorry

I'm a 20-year-old junior in college, computer science major. I'm hoping to go into video game design/creation when I graduate, but we'll see how that goes. I'm also the treasurer of the anime club, and I got to several conventions in Texas each year and I cosplay. So far just form Homestuck (my primary fandom) but I've got some Pokemon on the list as well as a few other things I'll get to sooner or later. I'm currently unemployed because it's REALLY hard to get a job in a college town, but I'm hoping to get into tutoring for lower-level math and I'm going to open a little Etsy shop selling charm bracelets as soon as I have a bit of stock to start with.

I'm a baker, and I work at a lovely little bakery in the gorgeous city of Vancouver. I'm a pretty big sci-fi nerd, and I live with my equally nerdy girlfriend (of just over 1 year). I'm pretty big into reading- I love books (I was once going to minor in English literature and major in history), though I don't read as often now as I would like to. I spend way too much of my free time on Neopets, here, and on Tumblr. So addictive! I'm quite into politics, and working towards social equality.

:) I'm really liking learning more about you awesome people. :D

Baker?! I'm so jealous, in England all the cities only have chain bakery's, it's all the little villages that have the small independant ones but they're hard to get too :-( really miss proper traditional bakery's.

I'm a 30yr old married, homeschooling, stay at home mommy of 3 in Michigan. I'm you're modern day conspiracy theorist. ;) Interests include politics, health, parenting, history, cooking, gardening, urban farming, reading, documentaries.

Baker?! I'm so jealous, in England all the cities only have chain bakery's, it's all the little villages that have the small independant ones but they're hard to get too :-( really miss proper traditional bakery's.

Awww, that's so sad! D: Vancouver has lots of little bakeries (we have a lot of small businesses all around, actually, especially on the East side, where I live). Maybe once you're all into business you can encourage a traditional small bakery to open up near you? ;3

I'm 19. I've been with my boyfriend for nearly a year now. We currently live together at my uncle's after a bad incident of moving into a rental with some roommates and it turning sour but were looking for an apartment for ourselves. I had a job as a cashier at a five and dime store but got laid off due to lack of work. Occasionally they still call me in when it's busy but honestly I need a better job. All of my things are in a storage facility and I'm tired of moving around so I'm attempting to rebuild my life again and settle down in one place. Which is why I haven't been on as much. I love to read books, especially fantasy and adventure. I used to write stories and poems but not so much anymore. I have a cat named Gracie; she's a tortoise calico and she's my baby. My favorite color is green because it reminds me of the forest and nature. I love arts & crafts of any kind and love learning new things. One day, I'd like to be either working in a daycare or teaching children. I am very family oriented but I am closer to my uncle than my actual parents. That's all I can think of to say XD

I'm 16, Christian and going into my last year of high school. I'm in an international Christian youth leadership afterschool thingy (well, that's basically what it is) and recently achieved their national award. I spend the majority of my free time reading fanfic, or writing it myself as well as drawing fanart - right now it's mostly MLP:FIM stuff, but I'm into Homestuck too and am trying to do some Neopets stuff. I want to go to the most prestigious university in the state and study genetics and biochemistry, leading into a genetic research job. I may have to move to Germany for this, apparently.

• 1 year later...

I'm 28, and I have my BA in Tourism and the Environment. I'm currently a Barista with Starbucks, a job that I love.

I love animals. I don't have any pets, but I have a fascination with the big cats, birds of prey, and penguins!

I'm single. . . very single, but I actually really enjoy it.

I enjoy video games, and have an addiction to Diablo III.

I love reading - I always have a book with me, and my list of "to read" is huge right now.

I currently have four piercings (my earlobes twice), but I plan on my getting my helix on my left side, and my tragus on my right side done soon.

I have one tattoo on the inside of my right wrist, and have plans for at least two more.

I'm a huge Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter fan (no choosing for me), so I will gladly discuss it with anyone that wants to.

I also love Star Trek: TNG and Voyager.

I'm into knitting, a hobby I picked up about seven years ago, and I also cross-stitch.

I love crime-drama television (CSIs, Criminal Minds, How to Get Away With Murder, Scorpion, etc.).

I also watch Face Off and whole lot of documentaries.

I also love talking about myself. . . so I think I'll stop now, haha! Please feel free to ask if you want to know more, or are curious about something!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.