Neopets Customization Contest!

hrtbrk

Love dressing up your Neopets? Neopets has posted a Facebook competition with a chance for you to show off your customizing skills and win some cool items!

This time around, the theme is WINTER HOLIDAY! The instructions are easy!

Step 1: Visit http://impress.openneo.net/ and design the best winter holiday themed outfit that you can!

Step 2: Send an email to [email protected] with the following info:

-The URL of the dressed Neopet. (No entries with image attachments will be accepted.)

-Your Neopets.com username.

-A brief description of the costume.

Entry cutoff is 11:59 PM NST on Sunday 9th. TNT will then go through the entries and put up their top picks for you to vote on! The top 3 winners will be rewarded with Neopet items and internet fame!

I just have one question which may be pretty silly BUT... you said to send in a link from dress-to-impress. Does this mean we don't have to actually dress up our own pet but instead make an outfit on there? I know I'm probably wrong but I just couldn't be for sure. :)

No one knows for sure. Others are asking the same thing on their facebook page. They only ask for the Dress to Impress link and your neopets username, so I assume you do not need to own the pet/items.

If they clarify at a later date, I'll edit it into the post.

No one knows for sure. Others are asking the same thing on their facebook page. They only ask for the Dress to Impress link and your neopets username, so I assume you do not need to own the pet/items.

If they clarify at a later date, I'll edit it into the post.

Oh, I really hope they do. I was confused because the post also says "show of your pet." Hmm... I'll definitley be participating if you don't have to buy all of the items. I could do some awesome things if I had the extra NP's and neocash so this should be really fun. Best of luck to everyone here!

edit: Now I'm wondering if I should use one of my pets as the base or not just to be safe. If not it'd be cool to use a christmas/snow pet.