Lets Complain, It Makes Us Feel Better

Anxious Zombie

So I started a pet page that was a host to macabre poetry, and November's poem went without a hitch. But for December I chose 'The Bell' and it just so happens to have the word drunk in it. So TNT, instead of just removing the word completely killed my entire coding that took two hours to sort through. Thank you very much TNT, you couldn't just warn me and let me switch it out for a word that means drunk but would take an IQ over a childs to figure out?

Ideas if you're going to keep the petpage up

1) make a copy of the coding, as others have said.

2) Before you post a poem, attempt to NM it to yourself on a side or to a friend. The filters should give you a message if any of the wording is considered "unacceptable." Handy because sometimes TNT censors REALLY weird stuff that you wouldn't even think about.

Ideas if you're going to keep the petpage up

1) make a copy of the coding, as others have said.

2) Before you post a poem, attempt to NM it to yourself on a side or to a friend. The filters should give you a message if any of the wording is considered "unacceptable." Handy because sometimes TNT censors REALLY weird stuff that you wouldn't even think about.

That's a really great tip! 'Cause yeah, weird is right.

Skills? Basement? REALLY?

That's a really great tip! 'Cause yeah, weird is right.

Skills? Basement? REALLY?

Hahaha ikr. That day I was telling a friend how much skills & dedication a person must have to get on the high score table.

I ended up editing that NM like 7 times before figuring out it's "skills" that's causing the problem xD

(most prolly because the word contains kill but still. I wish the filter is more intelligent)

Oh & the filter blocks the Lorem Ipsum filler too. Don't ask :P

Hahaha ikr. That day I was telling a friend how much skills & dedication a person must have to get on the high score table.

I ended up editing that NM like 7 times before figuring out it's "skills" that's causing the problem xD

(most prolly because the word contains kill but still. I wish the filter is more intelligent)

Oh & the filter blocks the Lorem Ipsum filler too. Don't ask :P

Hahah I know! I've been having issues with that quite a bit- I neomail with Jezebel quite a bit, and whenever we talk about trophies or game avatars, I get reminded I can't say skills. Soooo stupid. TNT really needs to fix the filter to make it smarter~

Hahah I know! I've been having issues with that quite a bit- I neomail with Jezebel quite a bit, and whenever we talk about trophies or game avatars, I get reminded I can't say skills. Soooo stupid. TNT really needs to fix the filter to make it smarter~

The last part. So much. It really needs to stop being such a huge umbrella covering everything.

I mentioned rolling the dough into a ball. And surprise, my NM couldn't send /facepalm

I've been on a PG 13 forum with pretty strict mods so I know how to watch my language.

But TNT's filter... quite frankly I don't know what the rating is anymore lol

The last part. So much. It really needs to stop being such a huge umbrella covering everything.

I mentioned rolling the dough into a ball. And surprise, my NM couldn't send /facepalm

I've been on a PG 13 forum with pretty strict mods so I know how to watch my language.

But TNT's filter... quite frankly I don't know what the rating is anymore lol

Rated R for Ridiculous. :P

And wow, rolling dough into a ball?

Rated R for Ridiculous. :P

And wow, rolling dough into a ball?

rotfl I'd like your post multiple times if I could :'D

Haha I mean breaking off a small piece from the dough & roll it into a ball. I was chatting about some Chinese snacks lol

I think maybe TNT has an unrealistic idea of how innocent children are, not just these days, but at all. Really great suggestions, thanks Emily. Just another thing I can do with my side account ^.^