Official Team Ninja Discussion Board!

The Bandit

Okay, seriously TNT....How is Zurroball a Puzzle game? o_O I am not amused!! Today's challenges are going to give me a run for my money :(

High score in Bouncy supreme is 456 *facepalm* This is going to be a long night!

Ahhh I know!! Weird though, yesterday when I was going through playing all the games I thought hopefully there is no zurroball because I never understood how to hit it more than once :/ guess I will have to read some guides :(

These are so not puzzles!!!

I can do these games today just fine.

But I just spent quite a few minutes getting a nice score in Sophie's Stew and Neopets went down and said there was problems with the score. DX Ugh. If that'd happened with Zurroball, I'd have been so mad. XD That one is a hit or miss with me most days.

I guess I won't be doing bonus rounds of "bounce to the top". I wasn't even sure I could complete it once, because my high score in bouncy supreme was 400-something. But I buckled up and took my time to figure out the game and ended with a score in the 600s. Not doing that again, though. I also learned that right clicking while playing sophie's stew will end the game. So don't so that...

Gah! I don't have a mouse! And I can't even go get one cause its Thanksgiving. Ugh! Is Zurroball simply not doable without a mouse?

Edit: Okay I guess it is doable, just really difficult. Also How do you start your timer?

I guess you're using a laptop with a trackpad?

I've not tried it with a trackpad, but I imagine it would be very difficult.

I am. And yes it is. I have managed five points. I'm hoping that maybe when I head over to my brothers for dinner he has an extra mouse I can have...

In the mean time I'm going to keep plugging away at it.

I am. And yes it is. I have managed five points. I'm hoping that maybe when I head over to my brothers for dinner he has an extra mouse I can have...

In the mean time I'm going to keep plugging away at it.

It's quite difficult even with a normal mouse. If you can get five points you should be able to get 10.

PS I just sneaked in and posted on the Pirate's board. Have to say our signatures are WAY cooler than theirs :P

I have managed to complete everything except two of the Hasee/Bounce Supreme (the torture twins, really). Zurroball I do as a daily so that wasn't bad for me, but Bouncy Supreme really gets me. I'll finish it before time, though! :D

Edit: I forgot to add, I'd only have one set of the torture twins left, but I did my first scores and it refused to register that they'd been sent, even though I double checked and both were sent at the right amounts, too. *sigh*

Zurroball is much harder with a trackpad, but it's not terrible. Just do your best to click in the middle of the ball, and not too close to the bottom of it, so it doesn't bounce out of control.

Thank you for all the advice everyone! I'm using the energy ball which I'm finding much easier. My average is now 7. I got ten once. I wish you could just send a score. I'm nervous to start the timer! How much time does it give you anyway?

It gives you a LOT of time, so don't worry--twelve hours! And you don't have to get your bonuses in twelve hours.

My score for Sophie's Stew didn't register...anyone else have that problem? The score sent for sure--it tells me I had 1/3 plays for today--but it doesn't give me the prize OR show up as complete on the games list.