Official Team Pirate's Discussion Board!

Sakeru_Kyori

Well, the only thing we will be missing out on is an exclusive item the winning team gets. We will still get gold trophies if we qualified for them- there are different designs for the Pirates than the Ninjas, if last year is anything to go on.

I'll be happy, then. I was gonna be very upset if I got a gold check for Ultimate Bullseye for nothing. I despise that game.

Hahah, same here, but with the Space Trio yesterday. I haaaaaate Moon Rock Rampage. :P

EDIT: i just went and checked.

http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=gamesmaster11

You get a different trophy depending on which level you got to (how many challenges you completed), and you got different prizes depending. The winning and losing teams both got an exclusive item, different for each team. So we shall be rewarded, regardless of which team wins. It'll be nice to win just for bragging purposes though! :3

The ninjas have officially taken the lead 51-49. The boards are already filled with complaints from the pirates xD

Yay! So since I have all gold checkmarks, I should get the best trophy, correct?

Moon Rock Rampage gave me fits too, until I was able to make it to Level 10. Then I just grabbed the propeller, waited until a time over respawn, grabbed it again, and kept on chugging.

Yes, you should get the best trophy. Just don't be surprised if at first it's glitched. The trophies always glitch.

Doesn't everything glitch?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I still need to finish the Snot Splatter challenge. I'm afraid I'll never reach the 15,000 score. :/

Take a look at a guide (such as this: http://www.neopets.com/~Kinsogo). After reading this particular guide, it was much easier to get 15k in Snot Splatter.

Also, please pirates complete all of the bonuses you can. Pirates are losing by more now: 48-52 :(

Take a look at a guide (such as this: http://www.neopets.com/~Kinsogo). After reading this particular guide, it was much easier to get 15k in Snot Splatter.

Thanks! That guide helped me a bunch!

FINALLY sent the score I needed in Snot Splatter. So relieved. Now all I have left is all the bonuses for day 7's challenges.

Haven't cared at all about the GMC like I should have. Playing a few games now and I'm TERRIBLE at a lot of them. Probably why I haven't participated save for joining a team.

And yet I got a score of 761 at FCR once. Now I can't even get past the first level anymore. I want that helmet!

Now I remember why I didn't participate. I lost interest in the Flash games, and I hate these challenges because of my low tolerance/frustration level. It only takes a few failed attempts to make me angry.

Haven't cared at all about the GMC like I should have. Playing a few games now and I'm TERRIBLE at a lot of them. Probably why I haven't participated save for joining a team.

And yet I got a score of 761 at FCR once. Now I can't even get past the first level anymore. I want that helmet!

Now I remember why I didn't participate. I lost interest in the Flash games, and I hate these challenges because of my low tolerance/frustration level. It only takes a few failed attempts to make me angry.

I'm right there with you. Earlier when I was trying to get the required score for Petpet Cannonball I was furious. I had only tried four or five times before I was really really angry and ready to just give up on the entire challenge lol.

Yeah but guys just not doing them hurts our score T_T

I think some people get too frustrated with finishing the actual challenges, that they don't even want to attempt the bonuses. Which, there's nothing wrong with. I think that finishing a difficult challenge is a relief in itself, so getting sucked into the bonuses and getting angry with those just wouldn't be a good time. I know that myself, for one, can get really angry with these flash games. That why I still have unfinished bonuses for day 7's challenges. I think all that matters is that we all have fun with the games/event as a whole in the end. :P

I think some people get too frustrated with finishing the actual challenges, that they don't even want to attempt the bonuses. Which, there's nothing wrong with. I think that finishing a difficult challenge is a relief in itself, so getting sucked into the bonuses and getting angry with those just wouldn't be a good time. I know that myself, for one, can get really angry with these flash games. That why I still have unfinished bonuses for day 7's challenges. I think all that matters is that we all have fun with the games/event as a whole in the end. :P

I agree. I struggled and cursed my way through most of the challenges, and all the bonuses except for the Space Trio. I have continued to try, but I'm just getting so angry at it, that I don't see the point.

Everyone should do what they can. If the Pirates lose, we lose. Not that big of a deal, in the end.

Aw, pirates lost! It doesn't matter, I'm happy with the prizes and especially with the trophy. :D

Same here. :) We did our best, and played our butts off this year. What more could we ask for? :)

I would have loved a golden trophy with crossed cutlasses, but I guess a jumbo golden pirate ship is fine.

We got a loser sign, they got a winner sign, just has a smiley face on it.

So, it's just a frown or smile for the loser/winner. I got all the prizes, the wig instant sold in my shop for 75k, the pirate stuff is in my gallery.

Well that's cool ^__^ we didn't win but Pirates and Ninjas all got the same prizes, depending on how many challenges completed and at what time, other then the frown or smile face :P to which I could care less about that lol. I think I still have the brain and strong arm signs from last time lol. But we did good guys ^__^ great job!