What's in your gallery?

~Xandria

Hey guys. Well I've been having an extremely tough time lately figuring out what I want in my gallery. At first I thought about collecting one of the faeries items like taelie, but then figured so many people do that. :laughingsmiley: I really want something random/fun that is semi-orginal. I thought about collecting kites but I don't know if there is really all that many. The ones I've found are pretty cute though. I've also even considered collecting MP's because the art work is amazing. Then I came to my senses and decided that is just not feasible at all.

So, what's in yours? What do you think would be some cool orignal ideas? I know I need to think something up on my own, but I wouldn't mind some suggestions in the meantime.

Please, feel free to post links to your gallery. I love looking at other galleries. :P

My gallery is full of fuzzle items! I din't know what to collect but then... I can say that fuzzles found me :mellow:

It is really difficult to choose (specially because Neopia is full of beautiful items with lots of themes!)

I think that a kite gallery would be pretty cool! A kite gallery won once the spotlight (http://www.neopets.com/gallery.phtml?place=340)

About ideas... I don't know...

Pretzles? Fried food? Lanterns? Glasses? Crystal items?

I am not really original!

I collect the rare neopet plushies

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Vyvren) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My gallery is full of fuzzle items! I din't know what to collect but then... I can say that fuzzles found me :mellow:

It is really difficult to choose (specially because Neopia is full of beautiful items with lots of themes!)

I think that a kite gallery would be pretty cool! A kite gallery won once the spotlight (http://www.neopets.c...phtml?place=340)

About ideas... I don't know...

Pretzles? Fried food? Lanterns? Glasses? Crystal items?

I am not really original!

Oh my gosh, that kite gallery is seriously amazing! Thank you very much for the link. ^_^

I actually really like the Lantern or Cystal items idea. So thanks for those. ^^ I'm going to have to check out your fuzzle gallery really quick, that's such a cute idea. <3 Thank you for your input.

Edit: Awh, I didn't even know they had fuzzle furniture until I looked at your gallery. How cute. ^^

I collect yo-yos (yoyos?) :) On my previous main, my collection was nearly complete, but now I had to start over. Sadly, prices have gone up crazily, because most of the yo-yos were plushie item code rewards or Neocash card rewards :/

I don't have a gallery myself - it's not something that's ever really appealed to me.

If you want an original idea, I think the only thing to do is choose a theme that's nothing really to do with neopets, otherwise someone is bound to have chosen it already.

I guess something to do with what you like, so something to with with sealife, or a film or tv show? However, I think I'm right that although you're ok to do this, you can't win the gallery spotlight unless it's neopets themed :(

Mine is very broad based and so therefore almost ridiculous, I have any kind of spooky/haunted items in my gallery. I still have things in my SDB that I need to pull out and upgrade, though. I'll probably NEVER get everything collected.

I think the lantern idea is wicked cute, and I've never seen that before!

I collect the prizes from Underwater Fishing. I thought this was the SMARTEST IDEA EVER, since many of the prizes cost just 1NP, lol. The rarer prizes are all have multi-million NP pricetags on them though. You can also win Pirate and Maraquan PBs from it, and I've heard rumours that you can get Transmogrification Potions? Urgh, that part will get pricy! LOL.

I have loads of stuff in mine. Toys, mostly! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Vyvren) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My gallery is called "The Sea Bed" and pretty much contains kinds of items you might find on the sea floor! I chose it because I hadn't seen/heard of anything similar and I also thought an underwater theme would be really cool and have some variety of items that I could use. You can look at it here http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=the_roasted_chicken

I haven't been putting much effort into my gallery yet because I have other goals I want to complete beforehand... I also have a category for sea creatures but that's not my priority gallery-wise at the moment. :> I used to have a separate category for 'seafood' but I removed it since it didn't really fit in imo.

I also was thinking of having an omelette gallery on one of my sides just because of the cool new flavours and stuff and that would be pretty inexpensive. But I haven't decided yet.

My gallery:

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/?gu=starrbelle

I mainly collect

- stars & star-shaped items like novas & nerkmids

- & items with stars in them like green faerie eraser

I've expanded my collection to include items involving constellation & space/Kreludor c:

Buuut recently I'm distracted & start collecting items I find cute like the turmac action figure xD

The item description is funny too: With all new sleeping action!

The rest of the items are either of sentimental value or things I find pretty.

In short my gallery is all over the place lol xD

I like Mystery Island. Plain and simple xD

I want to collect many items that I really like from there like my favorite tropical food, plushies, clothing, tiki, and more!

I like to look at my gallery and even though it doesn't have a "lot" yet, I still feel proud of my little collection ^^ Just get something you really enjoy and most of all, have fun collecting or else it's not worth it!

Oh my gosh, that kite gallery is seriously amazing! Thank you very much for the link. ^_^

I actually really like the Lantern or Cystal items idea. So thanks for those. ^^ I'm going to have to check out your fuzzle gallery really quick, that's such a cute idea. <3 Thank you for your input.

Edit: Awh, I didn't even know they had fuzzle furniture until I looked at your gallery. How cute. ^^

Have you decided yet what to collect?

& Thank you so much for your gift! I really appreciate it :) <3

Have you decided yet what to collect?

& Thank you so much for your gift! I really appreciate it :) <3

I actually think I have finally decided on a space theme. So anything space-related like the space faerie doll. Omg, I want it. D: haha. A lot of the space things are really cute, but some are just eh. So I think I'll only be collecting the super cool ones. ^^

Oh and you are so very welcome. I really hope you like it. I see that you've added more to your gallery since I last saw it. I hope you are able to get back all of the items that have now sky-rocketed in price. :sad01_anim: Oh, and thank you for mentioning me in your gallery. That was really sweet. <3

I actually think I have finally decided on a space theme. So anything space-related like the space faerie doll. Omg, I want it. D: haha. A lot of the space things are really cute, but some are just eh. So I think I'll only be collecting the super cool ones. ^^

Oh and you are so very welcome. I really hope you like it. I see that you've added more to your gallery since I last saw it. I hope you are able to get back all of the items that have now sky-rocketed in price. :sad01_anim: Oh, and thank you for mentioning me in your gallery. That was really sweet. <3

I so approve of your theme! :D Space (and the Space Faerie!) is SO cool. :D (And the Space Faerie is really cute. I may or may not have a minor crush on a Neopets character. XD)

I can't wait to see! :D Have you started making a list of the super cool Space items yet? :D

I so approve of your theme! :D Space (and the Space Faerie!) is SO cool. :D (And the Space Faerie is really cute. I may or may not have a minor crush on a Neopets character. XD)

I can't wait to see! :D Have you started making a list of the super cool Space items yet? :D

Well, tbh this is going to be a really long project. I'm even thinking about changing my userlookup to something space-related and perhaps customizing one of my pets that way. (or getting lucky and zapping an alien aisha.) & thank you. :3 I decided on the space theme because I am absolutley obsessed with science and space exploration, so it works out well! I'm curious if maybe there are some other key words besides "space" I can use to search for items though...? When I type it in it comes back with 14 or so pages but most of the items are map pieces or clothes, which wouldn't really interest me unless it was a space suite/mask. :P But so far, these items inparticular are pretty awesome. :3

mall_spacefaeriedoll.gif

toy_faerie_space.gif

toy_globe_space.gif

faerieshroom_space.gif

school_spacepencil.gif

ffo_cereal_faerie_space.gif

bd_spacefaerie_sword.gif

space_amulet.gif

kfo_spacefloss.gif

bbo_spacefashion.gif

foo_space_tots.gif<----- Space tots will probably be my first item. They are super cute and super cheap. :D

So far most of the items are space faerie related - but I think I will end up expanding to anything space-related. :D If there is more of them, I really do hope so. I just need to know what to search for. :laughingsmiley:

i'm a serial collector :sick02:

actually maybe i should collect cereal too....? :laughingsmiley:

so i keep some collections in my gallery and some in my SDB, but i also use my gallery for NC trading, and that's its default theme.

collects:

- apples

- apple related stuff

- petpet paint brushes

- petpet gear

- kadoaties and related items

- petpet plushies

- muffins

- WINGS

- NC Food

- Faerie Dolls

Gallery size: 121 :P and i ran out of NP to upgrade at the moment,