UC pets chat. What's your favorite UC pet?

~Xandria

Hey guys! I'm just curious what your favorite UC pets are? If you'd like, you can also share tips on how to get them. I honestly don't have a clue what people who have them are willing to trade them for. This is one of my long-term goals, as I know I probably don't have a chance at one anytime in the near future.

My favorites are:

aisha_darigan_baby.gif

Darigan Aisha

scorchio_darigan_baby.gif

Darigan Scorchio

ixi_faerie_baby.gif

Faerie Ixi

techo_faerie_baby.gif

Faerie Techo (I'm seriously in love with this little guy) :P

shoyru_faerie_baby.gif

Faerie Shoyru

chomby_grey_baby.gif

Grey Chomby

lupe_grey_baby.gif

Grey Lupe

chomby_plushie_baby.gif

Plushie Chomby

draik_plushie_baby.gif

Plushie Draik (Seriously my favorite draik, so cute.) :wub_anim:

kougra_plushie_baby.gif

Plushie Kougra

WAHHHH. I want one so bad :ohno: Ah, how I miss UC pets. I wish TNT would come up with a PB. I know it would be like 50 million something neopoints, but still. I would so save up for one. :P

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to mention. Here is a great reference for UC pets, just scroll down a bit to see them all.

http://www.neopets.com/~koneko

Awh, I'm glad you mentioned the faerie yurble. He is so very adorable.

& Yes a UC paintbrush woud be amazing, but I doubt TNT would ever do that. I mean, the whole reason they got rid of UC pets in the first place was so they would make money from the neocash mall. But still, if you just released them in *very* small batches.... then, it's not like everyone would have them. Only those who are very long-term users and more likely to have premium, buy NC, etc.

I hav elots of favorite UC pets basicly everything thtas a royal girl (or boy but it depends) And faire pets look pretty neqt i kinna wish we could chose if we wannted our pets to be UC or not:/ plushie seith i s really cute to me::*:

Hmm, something interesting I just realized. Well moehogs seem to be everyones least favorite pet; but the faerie moehog is actually really cute. I also like the halloween moehog. I really don't care for the converted moehogs at all though. Anyone else?

& I agree, the royalgirl/boy UC pets are really cute. ^_^

Oh and Graymyca, you didn't go overboard. For a minute there I just considered copying all of the UC pets and posting them here. All of them are pretty much amazing. Except the usul mutant. I can't stand that one for some reason. :P

Bleh.

usul_mutant_baby.gif

The only mutant UC pet I really like is the scorchio. I actually think he's pretty neat looking. The lupe looks pretty cool too. ^^

Someday... I hope to have one of the UC pet I drool over dream about owning.

If I got my way, my dream UC pets would be Faerie Draik and Shoyru.

draik_faerie_baby.gifshoyru_faerie_baby.gif

There's a couple others I really love, but they aren't my absolute dream UCs, like the two above.

They are:

ixi_robot_baby.gifshoyru_royalboy_baby.gifshoyru_royalgirl_baby.gif

ironically , my favorite UC are Darigan pets ... although I was never a fan of the Darigan PB ... but after seeing how the conversion ruined them .. I now envy every one who has a UC Darigan .. especially a Techo

also , the halloween lupe (werelupe) is simply awesome .. i had one on my old account , and had it not be frozen , i wouldn't convert it , ever

kyrii_royalboy_baby-250x250.gif

The Royalboy Kyrii. HE'S SO SASSY, OMG. If I could go back in time and make sure I had one UC pet, it would be this one.

My favourites are mostly either faeries or plushies. It's hard to even narrow it down, but here's my top 5:

lenny_faerie_baby.gifpteri_faerie_baby.gifzafara_plushie_baby.gifcybunny_plushie_baby.gifkrawk_tyrannian_baby.gif

I don't think I have enough ambition to trade up to get one, though. Besides, all of my most "valuable" pets were adopted from other members, and I don't want to part with them in order to trade for something else!

i adore the Royal pets, especially the Royalgirl Aisha! so elegant :D also Royalgirl Kyrii, a friend has one, super jealous :P

and the Plushie Cybunny *squishes* so cute!

i do have a UC Faerie Ixi on a side i can't access anymore.. (forgot the word and email) it makes me cry every time someone brings up UC pets T_T

I adore all Grey UC pets - don't care what the species is but I would just love to own one. <3 If pushed my favourites are probably these ones...

chomby_grey_baby.gifcybunny_grey_baby.gifixi_grey_baby.gifpoogle_grey_baby.gifyurble_grey_baby.gif

I also like most Plushie and Royal UC pets as well. I especially like these...

blumaroo_plushie_baby.gifchia_plushie_baby.gifzafara_plushie_baby.gifaisha_royalgirl_baby.gif

But the absolute dream would be an UC Grey pet!

i dont get why they wont do an UC paintbrush.. i mean lets face it there are pets that dont take customisation like maraquan etc.. so they wont be losing out from NC profits :S

Well, so far all the clothing that special body types (Mutant, Maraquan, Baby) can wear is all NC. So they would be losing out on profits. And you know that if the UC paintbrush was NC, there would be riots.

But they consider UC pets to be outdated, and don't have any intention of going 'backwards'.

Ones I have:

aisha_darigan_baby.gifkougra_darigan_baby.gif

Ones I still have yet to achieve:

wocky_darigan_baby.gifgelert_plushie_baby.gifhissi_darigan_baby.gifcybunny_royalboy_baby.gif

I have a bit more than that which I want, but those four above are my ultimate favorites and the ones I'm gonna work for (once I get trading fodder somehow...lol) Hissi is most realistic :B

I really miss the UC look too. I think the old neopet images were better looking than the current ones because of the different poses. Then again, the variation in pose is what TNT was correcting. ): One of the saddest things is that one of my favorite pet looks, royalboy zafara, didn't get to be preserved in UC form. ):

I'm curious, is it even possible to get a UC pet without having another UC for trade?

I'm curious, is it even possible to get a UC pet without having another UC for trade?

I could imagine someone trading a UC for a really good name (or good name + good stats + hard to get colour). Both of these characteristics are very sought after. But obviously it's all up to the whims of the one holding the UC.

I could imagine someone trading a UC for a really good name (or good name + good stats + hard to get colour). Both of these characteristics are very sought after. But obviously it's all up to the whims of the one holding the UC.

This. There are various 'tiers' of UC pets- Plushie/Krawk/Draik/Royal pets are usually at the top, and, if I remember right, Mutant ones are normally at the bottom. So if you have a well named BD pet, for example, you could probably get a UC Mutant. You can try and trade up from there. :)

Ones I have:

aisha_darigan_baby.gifkougra_darigan_baby.gif

Ones I still have yet to achieve:

wocky_darigan_baby.gifgelert_plushie_baby.gifhissi_darigan_baby.gifcybunny_royalboy_baby.gif

I have a bit more than that which I want, but those four above are my ultimate favorites and the ones I'm gonna work for (once I get trading fodder somehow...lol) Hissi is most realistic :B

Congrats on your pets! *drools* are you planning on keeping them or trading them to get the four you mentioned? I love the darigan UC pets! They are amazing. ^^

I really miss the UC look too. I think the old neopet images were better looking than the current ones because of the different poses. Then again, the variation in pose is what TNT was correcting. ): One of the saddest things is that one of my favorite pet looks, royalboy zafara, didn't get to be preserved in UC form. ):

Yes, a name I stalked casually got offered ucs. way better than spamming create a pet page for hours.