Wonderful News! :D

Viridian

This account has been FROZEN for the following reason:

This (possibly previously inactive) account was being accessed by someone other than the original creator due to its easily guessable password.

If you think the above reason was applied to you by mistake, please contact our support staff by

clicking here. Don't forget to include your USERNAME and explain why you think your account should not have been frozen. If you DID break the rules, please do not contact us again. Your account will NOT be unfrozen and you will not get your Neopet or items returned. But, you are welcome to create a new account, as long as you follow the rules.

Remember to read our

Terms of Use thoroughly.

---

Yay! So I got back into Neopets just recently, and guess what TNT does. It freezes up two of my side accounts for being inactive for a long time. Just waiting for my other side account and main to be frozen, after all, they have all been inactive for over a year.

However, they have always been my accounts :( I'm very disappointed in Neopets right now. Easily guessable password, are you kidding me? I've had those passwords for over a year now and none of them were easily guessable.

All I can do now is hope that I get my accounts back. Otherwise I've lost 2 great battledome pets, my halloween chomby, my pirate krawk and lots of other things. Thing is, since I haven't played for over a year, I honestly cannot remember things like 'which pet have you created', 'which neofriends were on your list' and 'what items were in your closet'...

Thanks for ruining my weekend, TNT. Love you. :sad01_anim:

I'm sorry it happened to you, Iris :( You've submitted a ticket? Have you changed your IP address since you created the account? (I.e. moved or changed internet supplier).

I hope you get your accounts back *hug*

If you do fill tickets for these accounts, make sure to ask them how do they think that "your password" was easy to guess. Could they have cracked it themselves?

And yes, Iris moved out this summer, so she is using a new IP for sure.

If you do fill tickets for these accounts, make sure to ask them how do they think that "your password" was easy to guess. Could they have cracked it themselves?

And yes, Iris moved out this summer, so she is using a new IP for sure.

Yeah that's the bit that confused me. When I first read that I thought the accounts were frozen for safety reasons. But if the accounts were not active in a year then someone else got in? With easily guessable pw. Huh.

I'm sorry that's what you returned to. I really hope you get your accounts back *hugs*

yes I moved out, started college in another city. The weirdest thing was that i couldnt even select this option in the help section, they didnt have it as a freezable event... Still, I'm using thesame accounts as before, so it's awkward they find it suspicious. I'd find it more suspicious if someone logs in from a different location one day after they logged in from another place.. anyway, we'll see.

So sorry to hear this happened to you. :( I hope that they give you your accounts back. That seems like an exceptionally silly thing to be iced for, especially if you've had them for a nice chunk of time without anyone being able to crack your password, even with being inactive for over a year. Best of luck to you getting them back, and hugs if you need them!

Oh maan D: /kicks neopets. What is their problem!!? I hope your sides get unfrozen and your main stays safe!

I remember when you stopped playing cause of their idiocy :( (Glad you're back here by the way! :*)

Awww, I'm sorry that your accounts were frozen. :( I really hope you'll be able to get them back- TNT can be way too 'concerned' about our account safety sometimes!

What is it with TNT freezing your accounts? Did you kick someone's dog or something? It's getting ridiculous. So sorry that your sides are getting messed with now, Iris. Hopefully it gets sorted out soon :(

What is it with TNT freezing your accounts? Did you kick someone's dog or something? It's getting ridiculous. So sorry that your sides are getting messed with now, Iris. Hopefully it gets sorted out soon :(

I really don't know. Technically all my accounts were made on a different IP, we switched internet provider about 2 years ago as well. They didn't freeze me then, then why would they now ? :P

Oh well, just waiting for the weekend to be over and hopefully get a reply... Thanks for your support, everyone :*

Edit: They froze up my boyfriend's accounts too. I guess they decided there were too many inactive logins from one IP at the same time. :/

I don't know about that. I stopped playing for about a year a few years ago due to a family member being sick & near death. I came back & my account was just fine. This is mostly about purges, but it kinda fits I guess:

We work very hard at making the Nickelodeon Virtual Worlds fun and enjoyable for everyone because we want you to stay active. However, if you choose to stop playing on the Nickelodeon Virtual Worlds, we reserve the right to permanently erase your account and everything associated with your account including items or privileges that may have been licensed through the payment of money to us or our licensing partners. Currently, our policy is to terminate any account that has not been active for eighteen months.