Anthro World

Guest Unequaledpyro

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Nah, I'll get him." replied Carol Ann.

She walked back upstairs and shouted to Lyed, "He fell back to sleep!"

"Wake up!" shouted Carol Ann at Levy, she started shaking him.

Finally she got him to get out of bed. She was walking behind him, making sure he didn't fall asleep again. When they got to the edge of the stairs, she pushed him.

The three left as the were walking Lyed whispered to Carol Ann, "I wonder if he knows he forgot to change clothes before we left".

((Alright, I guess it is my job to continue with what the news report said.))

Name: Black Wolf Gang

Species: Wolves

Fur Colors: An arrangement of Black on most, the leader is White.

Ages: between 16 and 25

Height: Tallest is 6' 9" ; Shortest is 5' 0"

Weight: Heaviest is 320 lbs ; Lightest is 110 lbs

Apparel (clothing): Black leather jackets, blue jeans, and black boots

Extra features: Initiation requires 3 notches to be cut in their left ears, making them easy to pick out intruders.

Physique: Most are heavy muscled members. Others are masters of several martial arts, not requiring them to be strong to be lethal.

Personality: They are just bullies who have been waiting the chance to drive the Don from power. Doing so would open up the city for them to take over.

History: The history of the Black Wolf Gang is a shaky past. They have been struggling to stay together ever since the Don nearly wiped out all their members in the shooting of 2002. Before the shooting, their numbers were in the hundreds. Now with just below 50, they will take any advantage they can get.

((Don't you hate it when something like that comes along?))

"Well, would you look at this. The chaos on the surface has brought the Don's son right into our grasp." said a wolf with pure white fur.

The others cheered and grunted loudly.

"We will soon be on the top again, we will use this boy and blackmail his father into relieving his tight grip on the city. And then, NOTHING WILL STOP US!!!" declared the wolf, who was apparently their leader.

((Mongorio was apparently kidnapped while he was chasing Levy in the sewer, which is where the Black Wolf Gang make their hideout.))

After breakfast Lyed said "Okay i said i would tell you some good news,and that news is I cleared your name Levy for everything,and now we I mean the police can clear your name for the kidnap of The Don's son". "I just want to ask one thing of both of you... Come to the police station with me so i can prove i'm a police officer".

((300th post YAY!))

"Hold up, I didn't kidnap the Don's son. I last saw him tied up in an alley." replied Levy.

A skinny Black Wolf gang member appeared out of the sewer with a note in his pocket and a photograph of the Don's son tied up in chains.

Levy saw the wolf and went outside, "Just who the hell are you?"

"Beat it kid, this doesn't concern you." replied the wolf.

Levy then saw the Notches on the Wolf's ear and he acted quickly. Levy pulled a conceal chain from under his shirt and threw the end at the wolf. Wrapping up the wolf's head, Levy forced him down hard on the ground, knocking out the wolf.

"I hate the Black Wolves." replied Levy.

Levy saw the note and photo drop from the wolf's jacket. Levy picked it up and read it. Then he looked at the photo.

"Well, Lyed, here's your lead." said Levy, handing the note and photo to Lyed.

"I know you didn't do it" Lyed said to Levy as he was going towards the wolf......But now i do know who did it.

Lyed ran out towards the black wolf gang member "You are under arest" He grabed a police gun and some handcuffs.He handcuffed the Wolf "Quick Levy tie him up make sure he can't get away i need to call the police chief".Lyed called the police chief "He is on his way".

Levy held the wolf down, and snatched his gun while Lyed wasn't looking.

"Lyed, this was just a messenger. That's why he was so easy to bring down. When he doesn't report back to the others, they'll send stronger members." replied Levy.

"I'm just going to go to the house." said Carol Ann cautiously.

"Good idea, I don't want you mixed up in this." agreed Levy, watching Carol Ann head back to his house.

"Now that your cousin is gone i was supposed to tell you this earlier,but the chief wanted me to ask you to join the police". "So do you want to? because of what you just said we need more officers".

"I'm no police officer, I do what I need to do and that's all. And right now, these lunatics threaten the entire city. I thought they were all taken out years ago." replied Levy.

"Most of them if this guy dosen't tell us anything we will shoot him but now there are less than 50 left". "Also do you want to help us take these guys out its not being a police officer but just helping us out".

"If I knew these guys were still around, " replied Levy, noticing the wolf was waking up. Levy Punched his face, to make sure he stayed unconscious, " I would have taken them out myself long ago."