How do I make Neocash from Monkey Quest

Angeló

ok so how do I do that ?? cuz I go to MQ and it's telling me to sign up or log in

You have to use your neopets username and password. After level 2 or 3, when you go up a level, you get 5 NC. Later that becomes 10 NC after level 10. Monkey Quest lags a little, so I recommend having something else like on another device while you play.

Cool,I never knew that,Im going to try it on MY laptop,since I can only use my mom's.And,my sister took mine. :offtopic: (sorry,lol)

If I remember correctly you just have to download a plug-in thingy and you're all set to play the game. It runs sort of like habi, in the manner that it uses up a lot of battery power and causes other things running to lag a bit. After about level 19 all the quests require member access or for you to purchase certain area keys. You can still level up though, but it takes a bit longer. You can do this through dailies, fighting the monsters and in the warrior games.

If I remember correctly you just have to download a plug-in thingy and you're all set to play the game. It runs sort of like habi, in the manner that it uses up a lot of battery power and causes other things running to lag a bit. After about level 19 all the quests require member access or for you to purchase certain area keys. You can still level up though, but it takes a bit longer. You can do this through dailies, fighting the monsters and in the warrior games.

Thanks! :)

I'll check it out after I hit lvl 50 with Habi. It's putting a strain on my comp as is lol