The Daily Neopets' presents... Puzzle Challenge 2012!

Izzy ♥

DAY 8 - EVIL NEOPIANS

You have answered this puzzle correctly! Way to go! Go ahead and try another puzzle from the puzzle list.

Strangely this one was the easiest one that I figured out. less than a minute. Haha. Oh. I'm still stumped at No2. With little/no progress. xD

DAY 8 - EVIL NEOPIANS

You have answered this puzzle correctly! Way to go! Go ahead and try another puzzle from the puzzle list.

Strangely this one was the easiest one that I figured out. less than a minute. Haha. Oh. I'm still stumped at No2. With little/no progress. xD

Wow really? Then I must being doing some serious overthinking. Spent about half an hour or so researching each one. trying to find some connections.

#8 is done. Finally, something that didn't take me hours to figure out. (well, aside from 1)

I'm still working on 2,6 and 7.

EDIT: Everyone says 7 is easy.. I must be doing something absolutely wrong.

All these people saying #8 is easy and finished it really fast has me a little concerned. I'm still stumped after a couple hours. I have all their names, I have counted numbers in their names, tried scrambling letters, researched them, looked up their card id's, tried making associations with their species types, and I have come up with nothing. What am I missing? Grrr

All these people saying #8 is easy and finished it really fast has me a little concerned. I'm still stumped after a couple hours. I have all their names, I have counted numbers in their names, tried scrambling letters, researched them, looked up their card id's, tried making associations with their species types, and I have come up with nothing. What am I missing? Grrr

I know. I've been doing the same thing! Haha. Image ID, Species, Species ID, TCG number, Games, Avatars, etc. Trying to find some match in the names. It's got to be easier than all of this. Hmmm.

I know. I've been doing the same thing! Haha. Image ID, Species, Species ID, TCG number, Games, Avatars, etc. Trying to find some match in the names. It's got to be easier than all of this. Hmmm.

Right?! I have all of those things too but something tells me I am thinking WAAAY too into it. I just don't know what to do at this point though. I am completely out of ideas :(

But do you know how to PRONOUNCE their names? ;)

On number 8, I'm lost...I know who they are, but I don't how pronouncing their names gives the answer...I know who/what they all are, but that doesn't seem to be helping me. :sad01_anim:

Number 5, I don't even know where to begin...

And Number 2....don't even get me started. I've spent way too much time on it to have not made any progress.

Got number 8 - thanks celestialchaos :)

Any more clues on number 7? I already used up 2 guesses so I have to be right this time.

I've solved the puzzle (twice :( ) but...

I figured it out by noticing the ellipses and what was written before it. In my head I thought to myself that the ellipses could signify time passing. Basically, follow the ellipses and it will lead you to the answer. ;)

I know the names but I don't know how to pronounce them :weird: I am pretty sure my spanish accent is making this difficult xDD

3/8 (Well... is not that bad xD)

Edit:

4/8!!! Yay! It took me ages to figure out what I had to look for!