The Daily Neopets' presents... Puzzle Challenge 2012!

Izzy ♥

Does 5 have anything to do with the number six? I see a six-ish thing written on the column, six flags, six arches, six segments on the leg of the left column...

o.o You're really observant. I honestly think 5 might be harder than 2, because at least with 2 you know you have to unscramble. With 5 Idk if the numbers correspond to letters, if you're supposed to do something mathy with the numbers, if theres a webpage you visit that would help... Heck, for all I know the answer could be "yes" because the little bird asked if the background is pretty -___- To the people who already got this one, my hats off to you

Sweet, all challenges done again except of course number 2 :/

o.o You're really observant. I honestly think 5 might be harder than 2, because at least with 2 you know you have to unscramble. With 5 Idk if the numbers correspond to letters, if you're supposed to do something mathy with the numbers, if theres a webpage you visit that would help... Heck, for all I know the answer could be "yes" because the little bird asked if the background is pretty -___- To the people who already got this one, my hats off to you

You're over thinking it :P it's like number 1 almost. Good luck though :)

Haha, not observant as much as obsessive compulsive. Numbers are one of my compulsions, so I count things. I noticed that there were recurring sixes in the picture. :P

Gahhh.. I wanan strangle myself lol

I finished the jigsaw but i have no idea what it means :(

Can someone just tell me if I am to enter the phrase? or I am supposed to answer the question/statement the phrase is suggesting..

Pls helppppp =[

Oh man, I'm attempting the jigsaw with a trackpad... I need a break, my finger is aching. xD

ugh, me too

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Sweet, all challenges done again except of course number 2 :/

You're over thinking it :P it's like number 1 almost. Good luck though :)

Grrrrrrr >.< Does that mean I need to know the name of the image? I can't find it anywhere else...

Sigh. I'm stumped on puzzle 6. For the life of me, I can't find the Olive tree. And even then, there's so many letters left with several difficult consonants. Therefore (in my opinion), it can't be an anagram.

As for the jigsaw, I got it but have no idea what the riddle means.

And of course, #2 is still up in the air. Gosh, my problems get bigger everyday. Lol.

Sigh. I'm stumped on puzzle 6. For the life of me, I can't find the Olive tree.

You can't? Well now, isn't that the strangest thing...

I completed the jigsaw puzzle. (Haven't done one of those in a while :P )

And I still don't know what the answer is!! grrrrr!

EDIT: Aarrgh! If you put in the wrong answer, it re-jumbles the puzzle :grrr: Take a screenshot if you're not sure...

I had number 7 almost done, and got up to check on my youngest daughter who is napping. I came back to find that my oldest daughter had messed with my computer, and when she left the page, it reset. UGH!

(Side note: She's three...)

Oh man, that sucks. At least you know what it's supposed to look like now. Just trying to put a positive spin on it :P

I had number 7 almost done, and got up to check on my youngest daughter who is napping. I came back to find that my oldest daughter had messed with my computer, and when she left the page, it reset. UGH!

(Side note: She's three...)

Aww, I'm so sorry! D: That really stinks.

She said that she was trying to help, (she had sat with me when I worked on it for a bit earlier), so I can't be mad at her. I'm just frustrated that I had to restart. The outside wasn't that difficult, but the inside bit that I had, took some time. I've been using Google Chrome, so having tabs helps when I need a break. That'll teach me to change the tab before I get up, not that it would help if she hit certain keys...

Grrrrrrr >.< Does that mean I need to know the name of the image? I can't find it anywhere else...

Lol yeah but I'm not saying anymore on that :P

Just got #6 done

#7 was awsome by the way

still missing #2 and 5, and Sakeru saying #5 should be easy... i have no idea where to begin

It is easy I promise. :) you and Soph are on the same one I believe.