The Daily Neopets' presents... Puzzle Challenge 2012!

Izzy ♥

Wow, hehehehehe!,

I can't help but think (and laugh at the thought) that Puzzle 8 must have some people shouting the names of evil neopians, slowly, deliberately and phonetically at thier computer screens. xD

Wow, hehehehehe!,

I can't help but think (and laugh at the thought) that Puzzle 8 must have some people shouting the names of evil neopians, slowly, deliberately and phonetically at thier computer screens. xD

It does! ;) I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been doing that exact thing since last night. :P

Breakdown of how people are going so far :P Really shows up which are the harder puzzles LOL

If #2 is still at 0 people by the 10th, I might consider releasing a hint... but at this stage its just looking like I stumped people, which is fun (for me anyway!) :laughingsmiley:

We sure could use some help out here trying to figure this one out! Thanks for the challenging puzzles, but this one...YIKES! lol :)

Yeah a tip would be GREAT! I'm gonna start working on 2 again in a little bit. I haven't even looked at it since like day 5, so I'll be really fresh x)

Does anyone have any tips for #9? I'm really tempted to just guess, but...

Have you ever played Zurroball?

I really appreciate that the whole crossword doesn't need to be finished for the answer to be figured out.

I haven't even bothered with 2 and still have no clue on 5. I must be waaay overthinking this.

I've had two people trying to solve #2 campaigning for no hints until at least the 15th... one is even asking for no clues before the 20th. At the moment, I'm leaning towards no clues yet since there's people asking for it that way :P

Have you ever played Zurroball?

Haven't played it in a few years. My high score is 16 hahaha. Not an easy game to play on a laptop.

Just tried playing again and the most I can get is 2.

Still not seeing anything that could help with the puzzle.. I'm sure a light bulb will randomly go off in my head yet lol.

I can't believe I solved #2! I'm really, really happy right now. I'll give a hint. It's two words.

EDIT:

There seems to be something wrong with the puzzle though. I'll PM Izzy to clarify.

I can't believe I solved #2! I'm really, really happy right now. I'll give a hint. It's two words.

EDIT:

There seems to be something wrong with the puzzle though. I'll PM Izzy to clarify.

Wow congrats :) and thank for the hint :)

EDIT:

Wow!! Well done!! Except how can it be two words?? There's heaps more gaps than that, and that is way too many letters for two words!! Or is that some sort of cryptic clue....

EDIT:

Yeah, there's 12 spaces making it 13 words in length. That could be why something is "wrong" with it. Congrats on coming up with SOMETHING though. Everything I try is a dead end

EDIT: 11? Oh xD Yay me for sucking at math! You entered it and got it correct?

From what I can see, there are 3 tiles that aren't quite right. Although if you know the answer anyway, you won't need them. You'll still get it from the words the other tiles make.

EDIT:

Congrats! That's super impressive. ^_^ Although, I still am not too hopeful for myself to figure it out. :P

Yeah, there's 12 spaces making it 13 words in length. That could be why something is "wrong" with it. Congrats on coming up with SOMETHING though. Everything I try is a dead end

EDIT: 11? Oh xD Yay me for sucking at math! You entered it and got it correct?

Yup! Entered and got it right. I'm now waiting for the day's puzzle. ^_^