The Daily Neopets' presents... Puzzle Challenge 2012!

Izzy ♥

Well, I still haven't figured out #2 or #5...

did it help?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Couldn't figure out the trick :(

I couldn't figure it out as well but made an educated guess. Lol.

Would anyone be willing to throw out another hint to #8? :/ I know the names, I know the pronunciations, I've said them out loud and listened to the recordings on Neopets, but I still have no clue!!

You're already on the right track. ^_^

ANYONE HAVE *ANY* HELP WITH #5

and......... my keyboard was on capslock without me noticing

Anywho, I have been stuck on it for ages-or what seems like it- but still no luck

One of you kind, puzzle solvers

The background looks kinda like the altador colosseum, but that's about all I could sorta figure out :sad01_anim:

Yeah Im annoyed with eight too. I know who they are and how to say them but I'm not getting it. Odd since I got all the others aside from two pretty easily.

Meh no...as much as I stare at it...nothing comes to me....I looked up the background...Archway to the winners circle background..but nothing...

OH MY GOSH. Thank you so much! I never knew what the background was called and I have looked everywhere. D;

As soon as you said what it was I was able to figure out the answer in a few minutes. Now I have all of them expect #2. :D

I think I've just given up on #2...those dominoes are doing my head in! I printed them out but for every key word I could think of there were way too many different combinations! Too many T's seems to be one of my biggest issues :/

I'm wondering do we have to have knowledge of the altador cup or something? I was never involved in that...

Look at Exile_Detoured's response to your post, but the answer is nope, you have all the knowledge you need :)

For number 10, is it an anagram? I've gotten the letters but the end result doesn't sound right.....

Read it in order :) Maybe a google check might help?

okidioki, now I'm worried! this is what my puzzle homepage shows:10help.png

please can someone tell me if your system says ive answered #5 correctly? on the actual page of 5 it says I have, but evidently the box is blank in the table!!

worried! :S

EDIT: I can provide screenshots if necessary.