The "official" customization feedback thread!

~Xandria

Hi guys. Staff said they might look into pinning a topic like this so I figured I'd start one in the mean-time and see if it gets popular enough to actually be pinned. I'm assuming most of us are using dress-to-impress. So just put your link here and get feedback from others on how you could improve! Please also state if you are looking for NC wearables, NP wearables, or a combination of the two.

I'll start. I'm new to customizing and I don't really see anything in the NC mall so far that I really like. So here's the idea I have for my white xweetok so far.

http://impress.openn...2&outfit=267062

Anything to add? Anything you'd change? All opinions are welcome! Thanks. ^_^

4.png4.png

Both Alsou and Peopha are going to Halloween balls tonight ... Alsou is already there 'cuz she'll be the main singer but Peopha seems to have lost her way

I feel that Alsou could use a staff though ...

Hi guys. Staff said they might look into pinning a topic like this so I figured I'd start one in the mean-time and see if it gets popular enough to actually be pinned. I'm assuming most of us are using dress-to-impress. So just put your link here and get feedback from others on how you could improve! Please also state if you are looking for NC wearables, NP wearables, or a combination of the two.

I'll start. I'm new to customizing and I don't really see anything in the NC mall so far that I really like. So here's the idea I have for my white xweetok so far.

http://impress.openn...2&outfit=267062

Anything to add? Anything you'd change? All opinions are welcome! Thanks. ^_^

I agree with lovedwallflower, a dress or somethign would be fab! I do really like the Lotus set- soooo pretty. :)

4.png4.png

Both Alsou and Peopha are going to Halloween balls tonight ... Alsou is already there 'cuz she'll be the main singer but Peopha seems to have lost her way

I feel that Alsou could use a staff though ...

Super cute! :D I don't think that she needs a staff though- she looks fab without one. :)

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to pop in here and let you all know that there is already a thread designated for rating pets. If you would like your pet to be rated, please post on that thread here.

If we could keep this thread to asking for help and ideas while putting a look together that would be wonderful.

Thanks!

Xandria: I like your outfit so far. I would suggest maybe adding a bit of a bright or maybe pastel colored type dress for your Xweetok. I think that would bring things out nicely.

@Mousykins. Thank you for clearing that up for everyone. & Yes, there is a dress I have my eye on, but it's NC and I don't have any to spare atm. :( It's beautiful though, and goes with her customization perfectly.

mall_dress_lillypad.gif

Lily pad flower dress. I'm most certainly going to buy it in the next couple of weeks, hopefully!

Thank you for the feedback everyone! <3

@Mousykins. Thank you for clearing that up for everyone. & Yes, there is a dress I have my eye on, but it's NC and I don't have any to spare atm. :( It's beautiful though, and goes with her customization perfectly.

mall_dress_lillypad.gif

Lily pad flower dress. I'm most certainly going to buy it in the next couple of weeks, hopefully!

Thank you for the feedback everyone! <3

Ooh, that's lovely! :D Is it still in the Mall? I thought it had retired already...

I've been playing around on Dress to Impress with my snow Kougra and this is what I have so far...

(Can't get the image to post)

http://impress.openn.../outfits/267737

Thinking about shoes? Also maybe alternative capes seeing as the one in that preview costs 2mil.

I've been playing around on Dress to Impress with my snow Kougra and this is what I have so far...

Thinking about shoes? Also maybe alternative capes seeing as the one in that preview costs 2mil.

I like it! I don`t know about other capes- the one you have on looks fab!

I like it a lot too! I took a look at the other capes available but none really seemed to compliment the look. Other than the fancy theatrical cape, but DTI doesn't know what it looks like on kougras yet, so hard to say. But it's also nowhere to be found on the wiz, tp, auctions or even galleries.

Ooh, that's lovely! :D Is it still in the Mall? I thought it had retired already...

Oh. I really hope it's not retired. I tried it on yesterday, I just hope it's still there in a couple weeks time! I really need it. xD

Oh. I really hope it's not retired. I tried it on yesterday, I just hope it's still there in a couple weeks time! I really need it. xD

I will cross my fingers for you that it's still there! :D

Jellyneo usually has dates for when certain items retire and there isn't one for the Lily Pad Dress. I don't think it'll be retired soon - it seems to be an item that's almost 'permanent' in the NC Mall. I hope you do get it though - your Xwee looks beautiful with it.

Jellyneo usually has dates for when certain items retire and there isn't one for the Lily Pad Dress. I don't think it'll be retired soon - it seems to be an item that's almost 'permanent' in the NC Mall. I hope you do get it though - your Xwee looks beautiful with it.

Awh, thanks so much. ^_^ I really do <3 it. & Thank you, I had no idea jellyneo had dates for when NC items will retire! That's awesome. I may have to check that out. If for some strange reason it is gone, maybe I can find someone to do a trade with me or something.

Ah! Good to know! I am pretty ignorant when it comes to NC Mall stuff, unfortunately!

I'm looking for something "extra" for my krawk. Overall I'm happy with the customisation, but it looks a little bare, so I'm wondering if anyone can think of some kind of trinket that would compliment the look.

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/268915

I'm not sure if it actually needs something more, because I do like the simplicity. But if anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them :)

I'm looking for something "extra" for my krawk. Overall I'm happy with the customisation, but it looks a little bare, so I'm wondering if anyone can think of some kind of trinket that would compliment the look.

http://impress.openn.../outfits/268915

I'm not sure if it actually needs something more, because I do like the simplicity. But if anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them :)

She looks awesome! I love the gold desert stuff on the Camo colour, and the flapper set is just too cute! All you can really add is some trinkets, but I think that it would probably just detract from the awesomeness you have there. :)

http://impress.openn.../outfits/268915

I really love the way your krawk looks! Since you love the simplicity of it and don't want to over-crowd it, why not try Smarmy Monocle? (It's an eyeglass thing) I found it looks really good on him! Or there's also the tour of mystery magnifying glass. I know you're looking more for trinkets... I looked and thought the Smug Bug net trap would look nice, but a lot of the trinkets interfere with your border. :(

Your shoyru Cladisy is awesome. I think he would benefit from a foreground of some sort though.

Suggestions:

Altador pillars (NP)

Classical Pillar Foreground (NC)

Crawling Spyders Foreground (looks really cool, not sure if it's still available at the NC mall though)

Eerie Skull Gate Foreground (NC)

Frozen Gothic Columns Foreground (NC)

Gold and Metal Gates Foreground (NP)

Rock Gate Foreground (NP)

Other than a foreground I don't think there is much more to customize on him, because he looks really awesome as is! Hopefully someone chimes in on the hissi. I could probably help better if you told me the theme you were going for, whether you are looking for NC items or NP items, etc. ^_^

I really love the way your krawk looks! Since you love the simplicity of it and don't want to over-crowd it, why not try Smarmy Monocle? (It's an eyeglass thing) I found it looks really good on him! Or there's also the tour of mystery magnifying glass. I know you're looking more for trinkets... I looked and thought the Smug Bug net trap would look nice, but a lot of the trinkets interfere with your border. :(

The smarmy monocle is super cool, but I feel like it becomes too much in the face area. Maybe I should just keep it the way it is for the time being, until I suddenly find something suitable. I'll tell myself that it's the journey, not the destination :P

Thanks for taking a look :)

So I am semi-new to neopets in the sense I have returned to neopets after a 10 year hiatus and my account is only a month old. So this customizing your neopet thing is rather new to me. I think I am getting the hang of it though. I found inspiration of the snow faerie and kind of did my own thing with the little neopoints I have. She was a red mynci but I decided to paint her blue to go better with the theme. I didn't even bother looking at the NC mall for any items as to ward off the temptation to spend any REAL money. What do you think? Any advice that won't break my bank? Thanks in advance for checking out my lil mynci :)

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Kalis_Minky

Hi Poptart! If you are looking for a guide of some sort I find this one really helpful (as I'm also limited on how much NC I can spend)

- http://www.neopets.com/~chita It's a guide for neopoints wearables.

Other than that, do you use the dress a pet feature? It would also be really helpful if you could point out what kind of "theme" you are going for and if you want to paint your pet a different color in the future... as it's best to know ahead of time so you can have something that works well with your new color! If you are planning on just keeping him blue, that's fine... but could you give me a general idea of a theme your working on? I took a look at your current pet and it seems like your looking for ice themed? Or are you wanting to try something new?