The "official" customization feedback thread!

~Xandria

4.png

I really like how Blossom turned out - she's in the kitchen, cooking or baking some tasty dish. This theme works well for the week to follow with Thanksgiving in the U.S. ^^ I know I'll be in the kitchen a lot next week, too!

o_O That is the last time I use a MME when showing off a customisation here on the Boards.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone recently offered me my dreamie, an Eventide Xwee! I can't adopt her until January when my account ages but I'm already thinking about how I want her to look. I originally wanted her to be really girly, but after a play I came up with more of a spook gypsy girl theme:

medium_preview.png

What do you think? More jewellery? No foreground? I quite like the dress as I feel it looks nice without detracting from the colour, but other elements can be changed. Trying to stick with NP for this one.

• 3 weeks later...

lucien_zpsc0c52119.png

I wanted to do a complete makeover of my Xweetok, Lucien, and this is what I came up with. For a long time I didn't really know what personality I wanted for him but now I think I want him to be a charming rogue and who better to idolize than Hanso?

However, the background is nigh impossible for me so I'm hoping for suggestions. NC or NP is fine as long as they're reasonably obtainable. I'm having a hard time looking for Hanso's Clothes already, considering they're only NP.

Also, comments on the customization? I realize I need to transform Lucien into Faerie. (How many of you guys actually consider colour for your customization?) Letting him stay striped kinda clashes with the outfit. I'm still unsure if I should do this. I will forever live in fear of Boochi and will probably have to take down Lucien as my active pet. *cries*

Wow. Usually I think xwee's are really hard to dress, especially faerie xwees but I think you did great! I can honestly say I have not seen this customization before!

And I think about color with customization! I painted my Pirate draik down to stripped just to match this outfit:

2.png

Thanks a lot! Your Draik looks pretty sweet (literally :)). Actually, I thought Faerie Xwees were hard too, which was why I didn't want to own one. But when I came up with this outfit, it seemed it was created specifically for a faerie Xwee. I mean, I tried it with Biscuit, Brown, Island, and they didn't do it for me.

Do you have any advise for a background? I don't really want to give up my soul to get it. Lol.

Oh yeah that background is pretty hard to get but it looks so amazing with it! I will see if I can scope out another to match but it will hardly compare!

2nk03dd.jpg

I think this is about the best I can come up with :/ Its the

Meridell Castle Silhouette Background

Sorry for the totally late response! I forgot that I posted in this thread. Thanks for your suggestion but I found a background that's kinda OK with it.

http://impress.openn.../outfits/302948

It's the Starry Night in Neopia. I missed it because it doesn't have the word "background" in it. Makes it hard to filter. I also changed the sword to the Magical Maractite Sword. Jeran's Collector's Sword is totally out of my league.

Oh, and the gloves were LE. So I just picked the cheap Asparagus Gloves.

thanks everyone who commented on my uni - will get working on him as soon as i have the cash to spare for NC!

medium_preview.png

What do you think? More jewellery? No foreground? I quite like the dress as I feel it looks nice without detracting from the colour, but other elements can be changed. Trying to stick with NP for this one.

Congrats on getting yr dreamie! I like this one a lot!

I think more jewellery will only clutter ger and since she already so much detail work (esp with the paint job).The only thing I would change is the cobwebs foreground since she's outside it doesn't seem to make much sense there. There some good ink foregrounds in NP that add to the dark theme that will serve to frame her imo :)