Neoboards are down.

-Ryan

I ASSUME this is happening to everyone. Where it says you cant see the board's topics.

If so, don't freak out. Its probably because the Closed Beta Battledome board is glitching, and should only be seen by people selected to test it out. So they're fixing it, and they closed all boards while they do.

If it's just me, panic.

Also, read the description for the BD board. It says that they have 2-player battles now.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

If you find any issues, errors, or glitches on Neopets, please post them in our Offical Neopets down/having issues board.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

I'm experiencing the same trouble! I freaked out a little bit when I tried viewing the habitarium board and it wasn't working. (I will be SO mad if they delete habi before I reach level 50!!) I was just about to post a topic asking about the boards being down, but you guys answered my questions! :) It feels kind of weird how they're closing down the boards and habi on a Friday at almost 5 PM NST! I hope they get everything fixed before the workers go home for the weekend! :O

Edit: YAY they're working again!! :D