What neopet would you rather have?

md97

what neopets would you rather have  

17 members have voted

1. 1. what neopet would you rather have?

• A techo named Timothy
    • An elephante named Christopher
    • A draik name Donald
    • A jubjub named Michael

A draik no matter How BAD the name is!!! I've been wanting on for months oh and i paint it blue and i'd painted sleathy (clothes only)If that existed for that pet it be great if i had never ending neopets then i buy lots of stuff!!xD for my draik and anyway i hate all the neopets choices expct for that one!!!

I'd choose the elephante. It looks so friendly & cuddly. Besides I like elephants in rl.

And Christopher reminds me of Winnie the Pooh :laughingsmiley:

Am I the only person in the world that doesn't like Draiks?

Personally, I'd go with the Techo. Then I could dress him up like Michael Jackson. x3

I used to like draiks when I first joined, but now not so much... because I think that's literally everyones goal. So it could of steered me away from that direction. I don't see myself getting one in the near future unless I come up with a brilliant customization idea. I like to be original. On that note, they should add more limited edition pets! xD

I really love draiks, since I have 4 and all, but I really hate the name Donald so I'd pass on that. Yes, I'd rather have a draik named hrrfheds LOL. I'd go with the jubjub since my dad's name is Michael so I think that'd be pretty cool to have a pet with that name. :laughingsmiley:

Guest ErikaChristine

I love the name Timothy, so I went with Timothy the Techo! :)

I love dragons, but I'm not a fan of Draiks for some reason. I don't really like how some people use them as a sort of status symbol.

Draiks are pretty, but they are just too overrated imo. I think my vote would be for Timothy the Techo.

I love dragons, but I'm not a fan of Draiks for some reason. I don't really like how some people use them as a sort of status symbol.

Yeah, that is my problem with Draiks, which is why I don't really like them nor want one.

Personally, I'd go with the Techo. Then I could dress him up like Michael Jackson. x3

Yes! That was what I thought, too! :laughingsmiley:

I already *have* my ideal pet :D It's a striped Blumaroo (see profile pic) - the cutest of them all :P

Just realised I didn't read the question properly *facepalm* - I guess I'd go with the draik - then I could get an avatar from it!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.