Vacation and Neopets

Naamah D.

I'm going on vacation pretty soon. The place I am staying has internet and I was wondering, would it be okay to play Neopets while I'm on vacation? I'm going to be in the next state over, so I don't know.

It depends on the specifics of your question? I second logging off at home, something could possibly trigger TNT if you're logged in from multiple locations.

I think if you were to be taking your own computer with you that would be fine as well? But plenty of people must go on vacation (or move) and still play Neopets. You should be fine :D

It's not a problem at all. TNT has stated on a number of occasions that using more than one computer doesn't really alert them, since they too play Neopets while at work (:P) and at home, etc. They get that people move or go on vacation. So I wouldn't worry about it! Making sure you're logged off at home is a good idea, if nothing else but that you know your account is secure in case someone breaks into your house, or someone staying at your home while you're away doesn't get into it. :)

Have a great trip!

Also make sure you know your birthday for your account or may not be able to get access. You only get three tries and if all three are incorrect you are locked out for I think 24 hours or until the Neo day resets. Make sure you write it down and put it in a safe place when you're packing. :)

You should be fine. I remember sneaking off to the school library during lunch just to play Neopets before the next class. And everything turned out fine for me. Just be sure you remember the info you'll be asked for (It's helpful to use your real birthday when asked for that, instead of making one up). And of course, log out at home. TNT has also said shared connection is not a problem, because college students should be able to play while they are in the dorm, and the game was originally intended for bored college students! ;)

I don't see why this would be any cause for alarm at all. You should be fine, as others have already stated. ^^

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.