What is the first link you type when you open your browser?

mojojojo3119

It's usually the TDN dailies page :P

*Holds hands up* I am a Neopets/TDN addict, most definitely.

I usually always go to Blackboard (school online class page), then I open up another tab automatically and open habi and then go do my dailies! So I'm always starting my day off with neo! These past couple of days my first pages have also included this! :D

I very seldom ever have to open my browser- I almost always have a window open (usually to Habi, ahaha). When I do shut off my computer entirely though, I usually open Gmail first. :)

I go to Neopets first to set up my Habitarium, then Twitter, Facebook, DeviantArt, and all of my various sports blogs and other news sites. Doing that is my morning coffee. It really helps wake me up.

hey I would kill for six hours here! If I didn't have the amount of school work I have and actually had some free time I would sooooooo be here 24/7! I love neopets, and the forums are grrrrrrrr-eat (as tony the tiger says!) haha!

It varies! It often depends since I don't just stick with an online schedule, so sometimes it's Neopets, sometimes it's deviantART, and other times it's Tumblr. :laughingsmiley:

I usually open a window and it goes something like this...

1. Type 'fa', hit Enter (Facebook)

2. Cmd + t

3. Type 'red', hit Enter (Reddit)

4. Cmd + t

5. Type 'paw', hit Enter (university thing similar to blackboard)

6. Cmd + t

7. Type 'tdn', hit Enter (TDN)

8. Browse each in whatever order I see fit. :P

Facebook->Gmail->DeviantART->Tumblr->Neopets

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts meet the 7 word minimum, videos and other BBCode don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.