NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I"M SO MAD

MY SCORE IN MAGAX DESTROYER 2,200 and THEN I CLICKED OUT OF IT BY MISTAKE

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Games’ to ‘Neopets General Chat’.

Been in a similar spot. Died with 2 people left to kill before getting the avatar. Of course you have essentially beat the game to achieve the score.

NOT AMUSED.

And another time (lol) I had been playing GTU for hours and accidentally clicked one of the drop downs in the games room. SO MUCH RAGE.

I looked like this photo-thumb-10759.gif

Wooo! Congratulations on getting it :) Sorry that you had trouble at first D: but yey now!

I'm glad you ended up getting it! It's SUCH a pain when you accidentally don't send! Ugh.

I ALSO MISSED SID Again. He was on When i sleeping in. TNT always releases him When I"m offline I NEVER GET THE AVATAR and The DEADLY DICE ON

It's the Turmy avatar for me. Either the times are inconvenient for me or I tend to forget about them when they are actually during my daytime hours.

Just stick with it and try and set alarms on your computer/cell phone, etc. to remind you if necessary. You'll get it eventually, or at least that's what I keep telling myself!

I ALSO MISSED SID Again. He was on When i sleeping in. TNT always releases him When I"m offline I NEVER GET THE AVATAR and The DEADLY DICE ON

Lol. For me he is awake between 3-4 AM in the morning. I don't wake up that early. Waiting for Halloween- He is awake the whole day!

Lol. For me he is awake between 3-4 AM in the morning. I don't wake up that early. Waiting for Halloween- He is awake the whole day!

We must be in the same time zone. Right now I still happen to be awake at 3 in the morning so it wasn't hard to try for it everyday. But if you REALLY want the avatar you could always set an alarm for yourself to wake up at 3am just long enough to log in and try for it, then go back to bed.