Paint Brush Clothing Directory

I'm currently in need of 8-bit Poogle clothing for my Poogle, Feel free to neomail me I would really appreciate it :)

You should poke NeuroticRequiem I think she may have what you're looking for. The set is in her list right now.

• 8 months later...

Here's what I have to offer:

• Acara: Elderly
  • Aisha: collar, baby dummy
  • Blumaroo: Mystery Island
  • Bori: Mystery Island and robot
  • Bruce: green and split
  • Buzz: Halloween
  • Chia: Mystery Island and snow
  • Cybunny: Robot
  • Hissi: Mystery Island and robot
  • Jetsam: Robot
  • Korbat: Halloween
  • Nimmo: Robot
  • Peophin: Mystery Island
  • Quiggle: Mystery Island
  • Tuskaninny: Robot
  • Uni: Robot

Send me a PM if you're interested in any of the above (remember, you must have the pet with the paint job -- perhaps from adopting or having it transferred naked -- in order to actually get the clothes)

Here's what I'm seeking (I don't have these combos... but in case someone gets one from a zap and is willing to transfer so I can strip them and then send the pet back to be zapped again), in rough order of preference (bolded = really, really want):

• Flotsam: Lost Desert, Mystery Island, Halloween, Pirate, Robot, Royalboy
  • Ixi: Stealthy, Elderly Male, Elderly Female, Royalboy, Robot, Lost Desert, Royalgirl, Zombie, Electric, Magma, Ghost, Strawberry, Woodland, Biscuit, Fire, Mystery Island, Grey, Purple, (Rainbow or Starry)
  • Mynci: Lost Desert, Pirate, Tyrannian, Christmas, Royalboy, Royalgirl

After years with the lab, I have a ton of clothing sets. If you pick up a pet from the pound without clothes, I'll be more than happy to part with these clothes.

Aisha: Desert, Ghost, Tyrannian, Basic (Collar), Strawberry, Mutant

Blumaroo: Halloween

Bruce: Yellow, Ghost, Baby, Green, White, Sketch, Shadow, Purple, Striped, Skunk

Elephante: Basic Hat (x2), Snow, Electric, Speckled, Christmas

Flotsam: Zombie

Hissi: Desert, Disco

Jetsam: Robot

Kacheek: Halloween

Kau: Desert

Koi: Christmas

Korbat: Halloween, Robot

Kyrii: Robot

Lenny: Robot

Mynci: Tyrannian

Moehog: Disco

Peophin: Halloween

Pteri: Desert

Ruki: Desert

Shoyru: Christmas, Robot

Tuskaninny: Christmas

Usul: Blue, Baby, Mutant, Orange, Faerie, Desert, Yellow, Starry

Xweetok: Baby

Yurble: Island

Feel free to drop me a PM if you need any of these clothes. Please note that 1) you must be a regular TDNer and 2) I adopt out a lot of pets so please have your transfers available when you do contact me. :)

EDIT: Since a lot of people have been contacting me and don't seem to be familiar with the process of transferring PB clothes, PLEASE READ or your message will be ignored:

In case some people aren't completely clear on the PB clothing thing- when you pound pets, they lose all their clothing (including things like neckties on Bruces, and bows on Usuls), and that clothing stays with the person who pounded the pet. You also gain PB clothing through the lab ray when your pet gets zapped a colour or species that comes with clothing. When the pet gets zapped to something else, the clothing stays.

The only way to trade PB clothing is to transfer (or pound adopt) the naked pet to the account with the clothing, and then to transfer the pet back-- they pet, once it has clothing HAS to be transfered back to the original owner, or else the clothing will just stay on that account.

And just to be clear, the pet you are trying to move the clothing with HAS to be the same colour. You can't move Pirate clothing on a Blue pet for example. The colour of the pet has to match the colour of the clothing.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jeez you guys have so much paint brush clothing! All I have not on my pet is an Island Kacheek flower!

• 2 months later...

I just found a Christmas Ixi in the pound (I want the clothes for my pirate Ixi). Does anyone happen to have any spare Christmas Ixi clothes in their closet? I haven't used any transfers yet this month, but I suspect I can't transfer her until tomorrow at the earliest since I just adopted her.

I was able to get the Christmas Ixi clothes. Yay!

• 4 weeks later...